adoption for gay couples

Charly

Re: adoption for gay couples

Postby Charly » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:05 am

Who try will be always rewarded. More affords we make more positive results we will have. There is no time to give up. If we have a dream we will have enough power to make it true. I think we need to believe that process of adoption will be much easier in near future. Of course any changes come out of the blue. To achieve a success we should influence on the system as much as we can in the most peaceful manner but with strong desire.

Tomy

Postby Tomy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:11 pm

I don’t know yet for sure how to fight the system, but I am ready for it) Thank you for your encouraging words! You cheered me up! I have read about adoption process on the Internet and I have made a conclusion that it’s going to be a long journey. I understand that I should be together to manage it. Thanks God I have my supportive sweetheart, who is always with me and live with the same dreams as I do.

franky

Postby franky » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:05 pm

When we are talking about adoption I don’t know how to fight this system. I have tried, but it was awful. Maybe I was not smart courage or stubborn enough. I don’t know where my problem is. Maybe I will understand it later, when time will show me how I should behave to achieve a successful result. I wish you good luck and good fortune on this field.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:08 pm

We should not fight the system - but we should imperceptibly change it over time. It is already in the process of change. 20 years before no one would even think about adoption for LGBT couples. Now we have it as the reality. AAAA association in US is a proof. Three people from there are going to the senate on the next elections - dont ask me how do I know this - I have my sources)) That is a good sign. i think that in 10 years the system will be changed even more. Other question is the vox populi, the public opinion on that matter. It changes not faster then one generation changes another - and it will take much more time. But the society will become tolerant - that is going to happen.

Robb

Postby Robb » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:06 pm

there exist so many different ways of becoming parents that is why i even do not worry about it. adopt the child if you want to make a good thing and to make this world kinder.gentic does not play any role in your life, you will raise this child in the way you want and you would be example for him or her. it is a very serious step but it is definitely worth it, children are great. i think that adoption for gay couples is a perfect way of getting children. because you may choose the child and it is not as expensive as surrogacy.

Mike

Postby Mike » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:15 pm

20 years before no one would even think about adoption for LGBT couples. Now we have it as the reality. .[/quote]
It is true. We should appreciate what we have now I think. It is a really great step to the understanding between heterosexual and LGBT people. I have gone through the surrogacy program and I have a baby now. I think 50 years ago It was only a dream. Of course it takes a lot of efforts to become parents, but any our life goal takes efforts to be achieved.

Matthey

Postby Matthey » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:52 pm

I think that it is already really good that gay couples have the opportunity to become fathers. Moreover, even single parents can apply for the adoption or surrogacy program. I understand that there are a lot of difficulties occur during the process, but still we see that it works. I know that some programs end in failure, but there a lot of couples who have their children thanks for the surrogacy programs and adoption.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:56 pm

We already have one kid with my husband. We went trough the adoption program - and were more then satisfied with the result. But due to some immutable circumstances we decided that the second kid that we are going to have will be adopted. My husband is infertile - and it took a lot of time for us to accept that and to decide how we are going to move forward. We always wanted to have 2 kids, long time before his tests showed infertility. So recently we checked the Net for the adoption information in UK - and we figured out that that is possible in UK since 2002. We were really surprised and glad to see that our county is quite more liberal, then we've expected!

Easton

Postby Easton » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:23 pm

for gay couples it is a very good variant but it will be very difficult for you to get the child, but everything depends on your country. whether it is allowed or not and everything like that. i think that it is better to go through the surrogacy programme. i think that it is more comfortable for you and for the child, because it will be yours. you will see every stage of his development.
but if you consider adoption more comfortable for you then i have nothing against it. it is your choice and you have to choose the right variant. you shall understand that it is very serious decision and it should take you some time to make it.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:03 pm

Our life is not so easy. Especially adopting a child for a gay couple is a very difficult problem, but not always. It depends on what agency you are going to choose. But nevetheless if you manage to adopt a child you will be the happiest parents. And that may also make your relationships stronger. I wish you find the agency and adopt a child.

Return to “Adoption”