adoption for gay couples

V_Vegas

Re: adoption for gay couples

Postby V_Vegas » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:21 pm

I made a small research for myself, and , according to Wikipedia, Spain is one of the most tolerant countries in Europe. The gay marriages are legalized here since 70s . ans both step and joint adoption are allowed. So we are lucky in that way, I suppose. That must be the southern temperament, that allows us to look wider on this world. I think that it is possible to adopt the kids here if that is not allowed in your country, though I am not sure how to be with the parental rights when you are going to return to your own country. Hell with it, stay here, we have a plenty of room for everyone) It seems to be the perfect country for LGBT)

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:33 pm

A great number of adoption agencies allow gays to adopt children. But on the whole it depends which country you live in. In the USA, wher I live it is very easy to find an agency, which allow gays to adopt children. And why not. We are usual people who love children and who want to care about them and make them happy, while growing up.

Archer

Postby Archer » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:08 pm

I will not say that adoption for gays and hetero are somehow greatly differ.. but i'd say - they are a bit not the same.. especialy in those countries where gay relations are still considered illigal. there i am more than sure you'll face some problems with getting a child. ;) But.. there are still varients, go abroad, find there an agency - and get it ;) ;)

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:23 pm

Yeh, I agree that it is so nice, that a lot of adoption agencies allow gay couples to adopt a child. We also have rights, so why cann't we adopt a child :?: :? :? :shock: ;) Of course adoption process is very difficult and takes a lot of time :!: :roll: So you should be patient and keep calm, it will not be faster if you nervous too much, you know :o :( ;)

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:07 pm

i think that adoption is definitely the best way out of the problem and i am really sure that you would be satisfied with the result. but you know i do no think that it is the thing that really matters for someone . before you get the child of course it is important :!: for you, because you think about a lot of features and choose the best and the most suitable way for you. but hen you get the child you just stop thinking about such things. you enjoy time spent with your child and you are just happy because you hold this small child in your hands. i think that it is the best happiness which can be in life. wish you good luck and everything the best.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:44 pm

Yeah, I am absolutely agree that child adoption is really popular among LGBT couples. And it is so wonderful that adoption agencies have such loyal relationship for us, you know ;) ;) ;) Of course, adoption process is a very difficult one. So you should be ready for some difficulties. But to make it easier you can hire a lawyer :shock: :o :? ;) :!:

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:30 pm

Most states don't have specific laws dictating who can adopt based on sexual orientation. Unfortunately, certain states still have laws that make it more difficult for LGBT people to adopt. Since your state's laws will have a big effect on the adoption process, be sure to read up on exactly what to expect.In most states, the decision as to whether gay adoption by two people is legal is made on a case-by-case basis when the adoption is finalized.Some states allow joint-couple adoptions, making it easier for a gay couple to adopt together. Joint adoptions are legal in all states where gay marriage is legal.Other states only allow one member of the couple to adopt. In this case, a separate second parent adoption is often an option.

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:26 pm

Of course, we live in a modern world, which gives us a lot of opportunities and chances ;) ;) ;) Nowadays more and more adoption agencies allow gay couplesto adopt children :? :? And I suppose it is a nice decission, as not every persondeserves to create his own family. And even LGBT couples deserve to be a parents and to have children.

Harry

Postby Harry » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:22 am

well i am not against adoption but i know that it is really very hard to adopt the child for gay couples and in many cases they just try not to give the child to us. i think that it is very sad. but if you consider adoption as a way of getting the child then i think that it is one of the best ones. you would have a lot of problems with the documents and it may really be very long to adopt the child but when you get your child you understand that everything was not really very hard for you. you are happy and you want to spend with the child all your free time. that is what i think about it. good luck !!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:35 pm

If you live in a state where LGBT adoption is restricted, it certainly doesn't mean that adoption will be impossible. It may just be a longer, more complicated process. Finding in-state resources to guide you through the legal procedures in your state is key. That way you'll have support in place in case you encounter challenges.Contact your state's equality organization. There you'll find information about how to adopt as an LGBT family or single person in your area.Consider connecting with other LGBT adoptive parents in your state as well. Knowing other people who have been through the process is invaluable.You may also want to speak with an attorney.

Return to “Adoption”