adoption for gay couples

Ryan

Re: adoption for gay couples

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:50 pm

Hello everybody friends :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Nice to greet all of you here today!!)) Are you in a good mood for it?? I hope so)) my attitude to adoption is pretty normal To tell the truth I have not experience as for adoption..but unfortunately I have not experience of parenting at all. But you know guys.. I think that if I have a choice between surrogacy and adoption i would have chosen of course surrogate motherhood. But you know I have a lot of friends who used this procedure and they was satisfied with it. :| :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:19 pm

Hi guys! Today very good weather! A very interesting topic for discussion! I believe that other children do not exist!!! For gay couples there is the possibility of adoption! For adoption from another state, you need to hire a lawyer! Which will help you to adopt a child! Only a lawyer can help you to do this quickly and easily!Children bring into our lives happiness and joy. The child that is adopted has the right to a happy family! We must love the children, they should feel care and attention!!! Children need to feel your care and love! ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:53 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!)) I am glad to write here on this gay friendly website for all of you!!)) so as I said earlier I really would like to be a happy father and especially for me surrogacy is really better rather than adoption.. But to tell the truth unfortunately I have not got any experience as for adoption and as for surrogate program.. But in future to tell the truth I am really sure that I will become really good and happy parent and create really happy family!! So I wish you all good luck friends.

Edward

Postby Edward » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:10 am

i have already told that i think that adoption is a good way for having children ad you shall understand it, of course i know that i have not used it nd maybe it is not for me because i am more the fan of surrogacy but still i think that every person does his choice and that is why you shall not take care of it. i am sure that you would be able to get everything from your life and you would be a good father for your child and nothing would stop you, just keep it in mind and everything would be just the best. thank you for your attention, wish you good luck my dear friend and i hope that your life would be great.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:09 pm

Hello guys! How are you? very good topic you have raised! I'm very happy for you and your guy! Adopting a child is a very important step in the life of every family! Adoption is a process in which a person takes on the education of another person. This is a really challenging and long process. :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :) :D

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:16 pm

well you know i do not know really a lot about it but i think that this process is not so hard if you find a good clinic or agency and then you would be able to work with them and they would help you in everything. of course if you want to do everything alone then i think that it would cause you some problems and i think that you realise what i am talking about but you know if you have the person who helps you in everything then you would be able to shun lots of problems. that is why i think that you shall start from looking for the agency and of course you shall know whether you ar able to have children in your country.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:45 am

i think that it really has some benefits but i do not know.it would be rather hard for me to tell you about it, i think that from the one hand surrogacy is much better than the adoption but of course adoption is also good and i think that you understand why it is so. that is why i think that it would be impossible for me to answer on your question and i think that you understand me. i have chosen surrogacy and i think that i have done everything right, it is really good and i am happy. but of course if you want to go through adoption then it is your choice. wish you good luck luck.

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Mon May 29, 2017 12:36 pm

Nice to greet all of you here today guys! :D :D !I am glad to write here for all of you on this gay friendly website??How are you doing today??I am more than agree that adoption is an increasingly popular option among LGBT individuals and couples, and many adoption agencies are welcoming and supportive. Some states still have laws restricting LGBT adoption, so it's important to conduct plenty of research and and find a good agency to guide you..I can say that adoption for gay couples is also a good way how to become a father!!

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:22 am

Happy to be here my dear friends!! :mrgreen: I am pretty glad to be a part of this fantastic conversation :mrgreen: Adoption for gay couples is really complicated process. I agree that first of all you should learn your state's adoption laws. I also know that most states don't have specific laws dictating who can adopt based on sexual orientation. Unfortunately, certain states still have laws that make it more difficult for LGBT people to adopt!!! Joint adoption is the most suitable as I know. If adoption is allowed in your state or country so you are welcome

Emre

Postby Emre » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:54 pm

i know that nowadays a lot of guys couples are thinking about adoption and for them it is really very good idea, i do not think that it is so much bad and if you want to try it and you want to have the child through the adoption then i think that you would be the happiest in you life but if you do not want then i think that it gonna be a problem for you. but i think that if you do not like adoption so much then you can choose surrogacy, as i do it. but i do not know which way of having children is better, i think that it is going to be really hard to choose the better way. but still the choice shall be done.

Return to “Adoption”