if you are single

Easton

Re: if you are single

Postby Easton » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:19 pm

i think that it is really very good variant. i know that a lot of single guys and women have adopted children and now they are really very happy. if the person does not have the partner but wants to have children then what he has to do. i think that it shall be allowed but i do not know for sure because i have a partner and for me it is not needed because if we have the child then we will have it together. but in some cases it is easier to have the child through the adoption if you are single than they know that you are the gay. but still it is better fo you to ask someone else. because i am not a professional in it. :? :? :? :?

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:56 pm

I guess it is good when a person wants to adopt a child. And as for me it does not matter he is single or not. Sometimes one person can give more love and attention than two fathers. But agency also worries a person can earn enough money to geow up a child. So you should also understand them. Wish you good luck in adopting children.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:26 pm

I already wrote on this post, but I forgot to mention that there is an option of co parenting. that means that you can raise the kid in collaboration with the person , that you are not connected with any emotional bounds with. That is widely practised among both LGBT and straight couples. I am not sure though, how does that influence on the psychics of the kid. Eventually, if he will not be raised by parents, who do love each other, will he be willing to create a family himself? that is the question that only the future can answer to. I still think that raising the kid only by yourself is not a very good idea, neither for you, nor for the child.

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:28 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote:there is an option of co parenting

As for me, this is still "terra incognita" in the social psychology.. I am not sure what kind of a person the kid will become if he will be raised not by two parents, not by a single parent, but by 2 different people who will not have any feelings towards each other. As I know, when kids are growing up in straight families, where their mother and father do not love watch other, such kids have problems with having their own families afterwards... they did not have the example how the family should be, and therefore they are unable to make one on their own.. so I do not know if the co parenting is such a good thing. I would rather prefer to be a single father.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:23 pm

I think it is good that adoption agencies allow single people to have children. But they should check if such people earn enough money to be confident they have an opportunity to have children and that they can guarantee children's happy future. On the whole I think it is not important if a peron is single or not, his relationships with children is more important.

Archer

Postby Archer » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:10 pm

if you are single and if you are gay - you will face a loooooooooooot of problems with adoption or surrogacy... you see even heteros have problems when they are single, cause a lot of factors must be shared between two persons, and you are alone. you must somehow get mony and have necessary conditions to living.. :D :D I do not even know..

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:19 pm

I suppose it is so good that adoption agencies began to allow single people to adopt children ;) ;) :o :shock: :? Everyone has different charachters and his own preferences, so not every person can find a right person for him, but he wants to have children so much, you know :? :? And I think agencies should give them right to be a parent :idea: :!: :!:

Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:29 pm

i think that it would be even better for you then if you have the partner. because as i know it is not allowed in all countries to adopt children in the gayd families and that is why you may have a lot of problems. of course i am not telling you that it would be just the same thing with you but if you are single and do not have the partner then i think that it would be really perfect variant for you. and you do not have the reasons to worry about it. of course it may hard fo you to raise the child alone but if you have the help, for example parents then you may be sure that everything would be really alright. good luck.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:40 pm

Yeah, I think more and more agencies begin to allow adopt children single people. As for me, it is a very nice and important decission ;) ;) ;) Not every person manages to find a right person, a person, who he wants to spend all his entire life with ;) ;) ;) So, such people must have an opportunity to adopt and upbring a child ;) ;) ;) :!: :!:

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:31 pm

As a single man, you must realize the difficulties involved because of both your gender and your marital status. Recent trends make adopting children by single men more acceptable, but men are likely the most prejudiced against demographic among people looking to adopt.Research which countries will allow a single man to adopt a child. Not all countries are open-minded to the possibility of having one parent let alone it being a man.Consider your age, career, and capacity to raise an infant. It may be more suitable to prefer a teenager or a child with a disability who would love to have a father.Be prepared to adopt an older child or a child with disabilities. A severe shortage of adoptive parents for these children makes single men an attractive option to fill this role.

Return to “Adoption”