if you are single

Jim

Re: if you are single

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:21 pm

Of course, we live in a modern world, which gives us a lot of opportunities and chances ;) ;) ;) Nowadays more and more adoption agencies allow single people adopt children :? :? And I suppose it is a nice decission, as not every person can find a couple for him in order to create a family. But I think everybody deserves to be a parent and to have children.

Harry

Postby Harry » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:20 am

i do not have any experience in the adoption and that is why i do not know what problem would you face when you would want to adopt the child. but i think that it would not be hard to adopt the child if you are single because you would avoid a lot of unnecessary questions and it would be really beneficial for you. but you know they would really look for your family and if they know that you are gay and did not inform them, then i think that they may even take the child away. i do not know whether i am right but i think that it may be so. you have to be really very careful with it. good luck and everything the best.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:36 pm

There are few solid rules about age, marital status, or sources of income to become a candidate to adopt. Age requirements are flexible, but successful prospective applicants are usually in the 25-50 age range. The type of child you are adopting will have some influence on age requirements, but no actual rule exists to determine this.As an adoptive parent, this can be your first child, one of many children, or you can even already have adult children by the time you decide to adopt.Most agencies, some more reluctant than others, accept single, gay and lesbian, and disabled parent applicants.There are no predetermined income levels and home ownership is not a requirement either. Your income can originate from a variety of sources: employment, pension, or disability payments.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:47 pm

Hi dudes!! I want to say that Richard is more than right here and I also think that as a single man, you must realize the difficulties involved because of both your gender and your marital status. Recent trends make adopting children by single men more acceptable, but men are likely the most prejudiced against demographic among people looking to adopt.Research which countries will allow a single man to adopt a child. But unfortunately you should understand that such procedures are allowed not in all countries.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:23 pm

Hi guys! Today very good weather! A very interesting topic for discussion! I believe that other children do not exist!!! For gay couples there is the possibility of adoption! Guys who want to become fathers need to understand that this is a big responsibility! You need to protect and take care of the little baby! Children bring into our lives happiness and joy. The child that is adopted has the right to a happy family! We must love the children, they should feel care and attention!!! Children need to feel your care and love! ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:57 am

Here you are my dear friends!! how are you doing today friends?? Are you ready to have nice talk with me today ???I would like to say dudes, that I am really happy to write here for all of you. I agree guys that it is not always acceptable to be a single father. I agree guys that not all countries are open-minded to the possibility of having one parent let alone it being a man.Consider your age, career, and capacity to raise an infant. It may be more suitable to prefer a teenager or a child with a disability who would love to have a father...More than agree with it friends.

Edward

Postby Edward » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:08 am

i do not know what to tell you about it, i think that it would be rather hard for you to be a single father and it would be very hard for you to adopt the child. but in general i can tell you that you shall always try ad not to give up , i think that it is really very important, and i am sure that you would get everything in your life and you would be a successful person and of course a good father. I think that you shall find your perfect agency and consult them, and then they would tell you what tey can do for you i wish you good luck and everything the best. i hope that you understand me. thank you.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:15 pm

Hi all! How are you? A very complex topic to discuss! There are a few hard rules about age, marital status, sources of income, to become a candidate for adoption. Agency for adopting established qualifications for adoptive parents, depending on age, previous children, financial status, employment, religion and marital status. :mrgreen:

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:18 pm

yes of course i know that nowadays it is really much easier for the single man to f get the child but you know at the same tie i think that you shall realise that it would be really very hard to raise the child if you are alone and you do not have any help from the parents or other close people and i think that you know what i am talking about. in general i can tell you that it is life and you know sometimes you think that it is legal and you would be able to have the child without any difficulties but it appears that you cannot and in the real life it is almost impossible, i do not know , of course it is your choice, but think about ti.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:51 am

i do not know what to tell you because i do not know a lot about it but you know if talking about it in general i think that it is possible, i think that in our world everything is possible and i think that you realise what i am talking about, it is life and it is really so. of course i agree with the guys who tell you that it may cause you some problems and it would be hard for you raise the child alone but in general i do not think that you shall not take care of it. if you want to have the child then i think that you would be able to be the best father of your child. wish you good luck my dear friend.

Return to “Adoption”