rude questions about adoption

Mikey

Re: rude questions about adoption

Postby Mikey » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:39 pm

I am absolutely agree with uou that nowadays there are a lot of angry and voilent people, why are not shy asking rude questions about adoptin :shock: :shock: :shock: So, if you are adopting or have been adopted, it's extremely likely that you've come in contact with clueless people who don't realize how emotional adoption really is :shock: :shock:

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:53 pm

Here you are friends!!)) I am glad to greet all of you here today :D :ugeek: And you know what friends.. I agree wwe should not forget to honor your adopted child's wishes on the subject. Recognize that it is perfectly alright to be fine sharing information with close friends, but not with recent acquaintances or strangers. And, in some cases, certain questions cannot or should not be answered at all.To tell the truth.. I even don't know guys what will do the next..But in any case I would like to wish you good luck in solving this deal!

Edward

Postby Edward » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:30 am

i do not know why people do that but of course i have faced such things i my life and i know what you are talking about but i think that you shall not care about that. anything that you would do in your life would not be accepted, of course i am not talking about everything but a lot of things would be judges and i think that you know that, then why to worry about all that stuff and take it into account if you are a happy person and you know that you can gain everything in your life. if you want to have the child then i think that people shall not put their nose in your business. thank you for your attention.

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:54 am

Don't worry we can't chage the people's attitude to the problem we should change our own attutude to them. The most dreaful question I was asked was:' Aren't you afraid that the child will be stupid or idiotic because of his biological parents?' I was really shocked :o :shock: , because I really belive that the child is the mirror and the sponge and it takes all you give him. It's only about you and your family but not about his biological parents. Besides for us adoption is the way to create the normal family :P and make happy the child who 'was bitten' by the fate and his real parents!

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:22 am

Hello guys! How are you??? Oh what a nice weather outside. Interesting and complex topic for discussion! Child adoption is a very difficult and long process. To gain strength and patience. your family will accept and raise a child, no matter what the circumstances of the adoption, but sometimes it is not. Be brave! Good luck guys! And be happy! :mrgreen:

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:53 am

personally i do not think that you shall take care of it and that is why you shall not worry about this thing. it is your life and i think that you would be able to gain everything in your life. i think that you shall not worry too much about rude questions, of course they would be always in your life but in my opinion if you take them close to your heart you would not be able to be happy and i think that you understand it. i think that it is your choice and you can understand it on your own. i think that you would be able to gain everything that you want. wish you good luck and everything the best.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 10:06 am

Probably , you are right.. I am not able to vouch for this at all... surely, the possibility of having the child really fast is awesome, but on the other hand, what if there is going to be the severe negativity from people around?! :( as for me even envy neighbour ca make the deal worse with the time passing by... you know, you have described all the necessary things already and it is really remarkable for me - you are very well-known about the ongoing subject... anyway, if you have o such fear, as I do, you are off to adopt the child and not take into the account the negativity it possible will bring after and the ability of a child to find out who he is.

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Mon May 29, 2017 12:15 pm

HI everybody and everyone here friends!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: To my mind there is no sense to hide the infromation about adoption from your child..In any case he will find out it soon in future and believe me the situation after it can be sooo terrible!!!Of course it is necessary to decide with your family what information about the adoption is private and what is not, and who it can be shared with. Don't forget to honor your adopted child's wishes on the subject. Recognize that it is perfectly alright to be fine sharing information with close friends or not...

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:10 am

Hi everybody and everyone here friends!!! How are you going to spend this day? There are many rude questions and the most popular if them is where is the baby come from. Why do you adopt the baby... And so on.. It is right that sometimes people get nosy about things that are not pertinent to a child's current life, and then make assumptions or conclusions which are unfair. It is often easy to overshare, which might pass on information which could be misused or abused by other people.Not all families have this problem.

Linkoln

Postby Linkoln » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:14 pm

yes it is possible but i do not think that it can happen really very often nowadays. the reaction may be really very different. there are a lot of guys who can support and of course who can understand in this situation but you know i think that they are not really numerous and that is why you shall not think about it and you shall not worry about it, but on the other hand thee would be those who would judge you and who would not understand you and who would not support you anytime, i think that you know it and it is not good for you. that is why you shall not pay any attetion to them.

Return to “Adoption”