rude questions about adoption

Matthew Foster

Re: rude questions about adoption

Postby Matthew Foster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:51 pm

I think you should not pay attention to any rude questions about adoption. Is that so important for you? Is it important what other poeple think. I guess it is more important what you feel and want. You have to think more about your future family and child. So, pay less attention to other people's opinion and enjoy your own life.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:11 pm

Yeh, adoption is a very difficult question, it is especially hard to adopt a child for a gay couple. A lot of people so rude and voilent. They do not respect us, they think if we are gays we are not people. But if you really want to adopt a child you should pay less attention at others and do everything possible to reach your goal. Good luck!

Archer

Postby Archer » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:04 pm

Adoption - is mainly your choice, my friend and i do not really understand, whyyyy somebody has to tell you something about it????? Recognize that it is perfectly alright to be fine sharing information with close friends, but not with recent acquaintances or strangers. :!: :!: Be sensible, you ARE GOING TO BE A DAD!! BE CLEVER MAN, NOT A CHICK..

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:31 pm

Of course, a lot of people nowadays are very cruel and voilent :( :( :oops: :cry: :evil: And they are not shy to answer adopted child or people, who have adopted a child very rude questions. This thing is not very good, they make them feel disappointed and unhappy, you know :roll: :roll: :? ;) They began to think they are not as other people :!: :!: :!:

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:03 pm

i think that you just have not to think about them because there would always be people who would be against it and for them it would not be normal. i think that it may be so and you will not be able to change it. if you have conflicts wit such pope then you would just have stress and depression. i think that you do not need them. i believe that you may avoid these questions. if you do not react then people would not ask them. but if it does not happen then you may just explain t them that it is your choice what to do and your private life is not their business. i wish you good luck and everything the best. :) :) :) :)

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:06 pm

We live not in an ideal world, you know :!: :!: :!: And sometimes people can be very rude and voilent, they think only about themselves, but not about other people's feelings and emotions :oops: :cry: :( Espesially some people do not respect such people, like we are. And they can judge and I often hear that they would not never give us children :x :cry: :shock:

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:29 pm

Decide with your family what information about the adoption is private and what is not, and who it can be shared with. Don't forget to honor your adopted child's wishes on the subject. Recognize that it is perfectly alright to be fine sharing information with close friends, but not with recent acquaintances or strangers. And, in some cases, certain questions cannot or should not be answered at all. Things you might consider when setting your comfort levels include:Why an adoptee's parents decided to place a child up for adoption or what caused them to be removed from parental custody.Information on the biological parents.The details about the child's conception.What your child can understand and process healthily.

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:46 pm

Of course, we live in such a world, where people are not afraid of asking different rude and unpleasant for other peope things :( :( :( And of course, some people have very voilent attitude to gay couples, they used to judge us, but anyone can not understand our feelings and emotions. I wish people were more respectful and polite in attitude to each other.

Harry

Postby Harry » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:13 am

there would be always a lot of rude questions and that is why i do not think that it is the reason to worry, you have your own opinion and if the person has the other one then it is not your business. you want to have the child and you have such an opportunity , why you have not to do it. i know that a lot of straight would not approve adoption for gay couples, but they do not understand us and they do not accept us. i hope that with the time, everything would change and we would not hear rude questions from the other people. but now the situation is so and we have to fight with it. :D :D :D :!: :!: :!:

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:36 pm

You should be prepared to put up healthy boundaries about the adoption, even with immediate or extended family members. Sometimes people get nosy about things that are not pertinent to a child's current life, and then make assumptions or conclusions which are unfair. It is often easy to overshare, which might pass on information which could be misused or abused by other people.Not all families have this problem.
Ideally, your family would be accepting and nurturing to a child no matter what the circumstances of the adoption were, but sometimes this is not the case. Be brave! Luck guys! And be happy!

Return to “Adoption”