how to bond with your adopted child

Jim

Re: how to bond with your adopted child

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:39 pm

I am absolutely agree with you ;) ;) ;) Of course to bond with your adopted chid is easier than you think ;) ;) You should just show your child that you love him and he is the most important person for you, he will definitely feel it. And if you treat him in a good and propper, then you will have nice and strong relationships.

Harry

Postby Harry » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:25 am

well you know, i think that it depends on the child, there are a lot of different children and some of them are really very obedient because they want to live in the family and have parents but there are those who just live according to their rules. i think that you have to talk a lot with the child and you shall spend with him a lot of time. he shall understand that you want to be close to him, and you want to take care of him, he shall understand that you are not dangerous for him. and then i think that he would also open to you and he will definitely love you as his own father. that is it. good luck. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:34 pm

Ask the child if they would like to celebrate certain holidays or parts of their heritage, and, if applicable, try learning about them. Ask the child if they can help you to learn about the religion or heritage/celebration. Go to the library or search online about what is involved and have the child show you what they know about it. It may not be part of what you consider "the holidays" but it will need to be from now on. Even if the child doesn't speak up about it, you still need to ask if they would like to celebrate or learn about it. Otherwise, resentment may quietly build. Don't worry too much about holidays. Focus on unreserved love for the child, and taking care of his or her needs.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:56 pm

Hey dudes. :lol: I am here :| :mrgreen: and I am very glad to write here for all of you. William you have very clear thought. I also think that the level of difficulty will vary depending on the child's age and the experiences they went through in foster care or with the biological parents, but this article assumes they are past the infant and toddler stage. The main thing to remember is that the child does want to be loved and find a stable and supportive home, no matter how distant or upset they may seem.My advice in this case be a friend for your child and of course support and love him.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:05 pm

Hi guys! A very good topic for discussion! Children are our happiness. Children are our life! Children bring into our lives love and kindness!!! For a child I want to move mountains! The child wants to give the best of everything. Is important for the child to be loved and appreciated. Play and have fun with your child. You need to love the child. We need to appreciate the views of the child. You have to respect his personality. Just try to become his friend! ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:06 am

Here you are my dear friends!!! How are you doing today my dear friends?? Are you ready to have nice conversation with me today?? :lol: I hope yes)) so I would like to say that I agree that the main thing to remember is that the child does want to be loved and find a stable and supportive home, no matter how distant or upset they may seem.I can give only one advice is to love the child. And of course I think that you should never use any physical punishment!! I hope you understand why!!! So good luck my dear friends in your difficult problems!!

Edward

Postby Edward » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:23 am

well i do not even know what to tell you about it as i do not have a lot of experience in it but you know i think that you shall not think that it is adopted child, i think that you shall think that it is your child and then everything would be just perfect, i think that you understand what i am talking about and you would not do anything other. if you treat the child as yours then you would not feel anything bad between you, of course maybe there would be some difficulties but i think that you would solve them without any obstacles. i wish you good luck and hope that you would be able to find a common language with the adopted child.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:40 pm

Hello guys! How are you? How's it going? A very good topic for discussion! I think you need to seek help from a psychologist, for advice how to get close to the child. You can find the necessary information and literature which will help to find a common language with the adopted child. The thing to remember is that the child wants to be loved and happy. :mrgreen:

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:26 pm

well i would tell you my own opinion about it. i think that it depends on your attitude to the adopted child and of course it depends on a lot on the attitude of the child to you, if you do not have anything against him and he does not have anything against you then i think that you shall not worry about it, i think that you shall treat this child with respect and hat is more important i think that you shall treat this child as your own child, of course i do not know whether you would be able to do it but i think that it is not really very hard. that is hat i think about it and i wish you good luck in it and everything the best.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:38 am

i know that this question worries you much if you want to adopt the child and of course i am not surprised because of it. i think that it is one of the most important things and you shall realise it, of course maybe it is not obvious to many people but still it is so. then i think that you shall never tell the child about the fact that he is not your biological child, i think that it is really the worst thing and i hope that you understand what i am talking about. it is really so and that is why i think that it would be unfair , if you tell so then i am sure that your relations with the adopted child would be much worse.

Return to “Adoption”