how to bond with your adopted child

Carlo

Re: how to bond with your adopted child

Postby Carlo » Mon May 29, 2017 6:54 pm

Wiiliam ,you know...Your post is pretty interesting for me because I like any useful posts about children...Your advice is really well because I didn`t know how to bond with a child at all ...I don`t say about myself exactly..Now I understand that the level of difficulty will vary depending on the child's age and the experiences they went through in foster care or with the biological parents, but this article assumes they are past the infant and toddler stage. It is true the main thing to remember is that the child does want to be loved and find a stable and supportive home, no matter how distant or upset they may seem... :roll: :roll: :roll:

George86

Re: how to bond with your adopted child

Postby George86 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:00 pm

8-) :mrgreen: 8-) hello everybody. I am pleased to meet all of you attentive listeners and dear readers. I have never faced with such a problem. But I also can just recommend you to be patient and ready for anything. Always remember that you are the parent. It takes a very patient and levelheaded person to adopt. Remember this no matter how hard you are tested. And always remember that it will take as much time as the child decides.The child may have some behaviors, especially in the beginning months. You should be ready for everything, but if you love your partner you should love his baby.

Return to “Adoption”