Opponents

DavidSt

Re: Opponents

Postby DavidSt » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:21 pm

As for me, I think that every person has different thoughts and they have a right to think just like they want to. Everyone has it's own thought and no one can make you to change it. I also have my own thought as for this questio, and I don't really want to discuss my point of view, but I'd like tp tell you that you should listen to only to yourself.

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:28 pm

To tell the truth I don`t understand those people who can be agaist surrogate motherhood. For what reasons???Why?I really don`t understand it . Opponents are not right people and their actions are not right for me. Of course many believe that this is wrong. Many believe that this abuse of children into the likeness of the product, creating a situation where the rich will be able to hire women to bear their children. Many feminists believe that this practice is an exploitation of women. People really want to get some help from others.

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:42 pm

I think that it is really impossible to change your society and i think that you understand what i mean. i think that it is really normal and i think that you shall understand it.
you shall just accept it and do not worry about it. i think that there are a lot of people who do not accept surrogacy and who do not accept us, i think that it is life and we shall just take it easy. it is normal and i do not even think about it anymore, it is life and everything happens. if you know that you accept it and you want it then nobody shall interest you. wish you good luck and hope that you will listen to me.

AlexFl

Postby AlexFl » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:12 pm

There are many couples in the world who can't have children for some reason. For this couples surrogate motherhood it's a chance become parents. Also, women who are becoming surrogate mothers, choose this path and understand what they are signing. Of course, there are certain nuances and negative points. But I can't fully support or completely condemn it. But I know that this is a conscious choice for each of the parties and must be respected.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:49 am

think that you are doing mistakes because someone tells you so. everything is understandable with it, of course a lot of people do not support us and they do not understand us but at the same time there are those who can understand and who can think about it in the same way we do.
i think that we are not different from them and we also want to have children and we also have the right for that and i think that you agree with me in it, that is what i can tell you about it,thank you for your topic.

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:09 am

it is a natural thing and you shall not even think about it, of course a lot of people worry about it and for them it is a real problem but i do not see the purpose of it and i think that you realise me.
it is not useful and i think that you shall think only about yourself. it is your life and your parenting, and i think that no one has the chance to spoil your happiness and i think that you understand me. i wish you good luck and i hope that you would be a good parent and you shall never bother abut stupid people who put their noses not in their business.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 8:15 am

Studies show that since our incomes go over the poverty line, the increase in incomes practically ceases to bring us extra pleasure.
However, "we continue to think that if certain things do not bring us happiness, then it's the wrong things, instead of realizing that we just set ourselves the wrong goal," writes Daniel Gilbert in his book "How to come across happiness." "It does not matter what we have achieved, it will never bring us a constant sense of happiness"

markus

Postby markus » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:46 am

Respect the child. Respectfully listen to his opinion on a particular issue, do not dismiss it ("Mal still advise me", "do not be clever"). Praise the child for even small achievements and successes. And then some parents live on the principle of"praise can not wait, and to scold — always please." How can a child develop a good self-esteem in such conditions? Do not hurt the child with unfair words and actions. Do not use physical force against him. Don't yell at him.

Return to “Surrogacy”