What would you choose?

Edgar

What would you choose?

Postby Edgar » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:20 pm

I've read that many of you want to get to know the egg donor, but you choose the anonymous egg donor. I think that you just don't know that there are some variants. You may choose anonymous, semi-anonymous or open. In an anonymous donation, the Intended Parents and donor never meet, speak, or exchange identifying information. In this type of donation there will be no contact between the IPs and the donor. n a semi-anonymous donation, the IPs and donor will be given each others first names (last names will be kept anonymous). A phone conversation/email communication may be set up with the donor for the request of IPs. In an open donation, the IPs and donor’s identity will be revealed to one another. They may choose to have a meeting in person, have a phone conversation or have communication via email.
Gay men usually use anonymous or open egg donation. If you want to read more, than you may read it here: http://panaxcenter.com/egg-donation/

Willy.W

Re: What would you choose?

Postby Willy.W » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:38 pm

Hello people. what`s news do you have boys??Hmm thank you of course for such an interesting post. I suppose there are many different thoughts as for it. I am sure that many people choose anonymous donor and I support their decision. I was the same. In an anonymous donation, the Intended Parents and donor never meet, speak, or exchange identifying information. In this type of donation there will be no contact between the IPs and the donor. I don't understand those who choose open one.. It is not understandable for me

Gorden

Postby Gorden » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:26 pm

In many cases and for various reasons, such as age, hereditary diseases, previous operations, etc., the ovaries lose the ability to produce healthy oocytes necessary for conception, so we are forced to resort to anonymous egg donation when treated with IVF.
An egg donor can provide her biological material free of charge or for cash consideration. Most often, patients who need a donor egg, use the biomaterial of an unknown donor of oocytes for fertilization - such a donation is called anonymous and is usually paid on a fee basis. Becoming an anonymous donor of eggs can a young healthy woman from 18 to 35 years.

George86

Postby George86 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:27 am

You know, I think that it is better to choose anonymous type if you want to do everything in a secret way. . I think that this way is rather good because in an anonymous donation, the Intended Parents and donor never meet, speak, or exchange identifying information. In this type of donation there will be no contact between the IPs and the donor. As for open type the IPs and donor’s identity will be revealed to one another. They may choose to have a meeting in person, have a phone conversation or have communication via email. And it is not suitable for me.......

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:55 am

Chromosomal and genetic studies to exclude the possible presence of hereditary diseases: Karyotype including chromosomal polymorphisms associated with an increased risk of abortion, Screening for Chromosome X Chain Syndrome, Thalassemia, Spinal muscular atrophy and a study of 552 genes associated with more than 600 autosomal recessive diseases . More complex genetic compatibility testing. The future father can also simultaneously execute the TCG, to select a compatible donor, to prevent the transmission of the disease to the offspring. The resulting DNA for genetic studies is stored in Biobank for use if necessary in the future.General tests: blood group and Rh factor, analysis for syphilis, hepatitis B and hepatitis C, HIV and coagulation.

Return to “Surrogacy”