What agency to choose?

Idolman

Re: What agency to choose?

Postby Idolman » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:25 am

I should say that you also should find the right agency when you decided to go through adoption process. It is the same as surrogacy in some way....different procedures but they have the same aim. Especially if to talk about international adoption it is very important to find an agency representative of which will not tell you in some time that they can't help you and time and money you spend were spent in vain.
As for The Center for Surrogate Parenting think it is good variant for residents of the country, explain why...all of us know that all children wich are born in the USA are residence of USA, so your child will be the resident of another country what can cause a lot of problems in future with documents, job, insurance, all possible kinds of services etc.
Also I noticed that they low their prices artificially what is rather suspicious for me. If something is cheap you should think why it is so cheap and what is wrong.

Charly

Postby Charly » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:55 am

It is really important to find an agency with a good reputation. The most valuable fact in this case is feedbacks of the customers. If some couples have already become dads with the help of this agency it gives this agency a lot of plus points and benefits. Thank you for your advice! We are going to begin program of surrogate motherhood soon, so it is useful information for us.
Last edited by Charly on Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tomy

Postby Tomy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:58 am

We have been together with my boyfriend for four years. We think about our future together. To tell the truth we cannot imagine it without a baby. We have read thousands of articles about adoption and surrogacy procedure for gay couples. It is really hard to decide what way is better. We are not sure that we can believe and rely on that or this agency. I have heard some unhappy stories about unsuccessful surrogacy program. No doubts we are afraid to fail too. I have just found the agency you have mentioned on the Internet. It seems Elton John used this agency for surrogacy program. If my memory serves right, he has a child now. Thank you for mention this agency, I will try to get more information about it ,just to be sure.
Last edited by Tomy on Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vincent

Postby Vincent » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:20 pm

Hello everybody! I think it's quite an interesting question now. In addition, I and my partner thought about it too. I think that, due to changes in legislation in Mexico, many couples have lost the opportunity to have a full family with kids as they planned before. But of course, there are several other ways. In any case, I think that surrogacy program is much better than the adoption anyway. I can say that I plan to look for some clinic where I can use the services of surrogate motherhood. Maybe it is not the best idea. Maybe it is better to look for the agency but I am afraid of cheating... What do you think?

Barboro

Postby Barboro » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:35 am

I also really dream to become a father soon. In addition, I also thought about the surrogacy procedure. But honestly, I see a lot of problems in my way. First of all, I have some fears ... For me it is very important to get completely healthy baby with good genes. I do not want to grow future drug addict or an alcoholic. I really want to raise a good child and help him get a good life. Therefore, these fears stop me a bit in front of the service of surrogate motherhood. And even doctors who were trying to convince me can not calm down my fears. But at the same time, it's better than the adoption anyway. Besides, if I adopt a child, I'll never know who it's real parents ... So, I do not know what to do.
Last edited by Barboro on Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

franky

Postby franky » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:17 pm

I had really awful experience of adoption process in my life. All these problems and troubles that we met on the way of adoption had so negative influence on our relationships with my boyfriend that after epic fail of all these struggles we brooked up. So it is as clear as a day that now I am looking for good surrogacy agency. It is really important to find reliable one. Thank you for your suggestion. I will definitely read information about this agency and I hope they will help me too. I am tired of all this crap that I had in my life. I will rely on the agency, which can really provide a good support.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:06 am

Hey, I've heard that there are many frauds among the surrogate parenting agencies.. Is that so? When I've heard of that - I found that hard to believe actually. Because it is not like buying something, or gambling. How people can be deceptive in such serious matters? Did anyone have that kind of experience here? I think there is a point to create something like black list - and white list of the agencies. On the other hand that is quite predictable.. Surrogate agencies, especially for LGBT couples is a new kind of business - and while people did not really got into understanding how it works - there will always be guys who will want to make some dirty money on that. Anyway - it is good that we do have forums like this one where people can share their good and bad experiences/ Cause one single comment may help you to make the right choice.

Aaron

Postby Aaron » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:54 pm

To be honest, it's not as simple as someone might think. If you really want to have a baby, you have to be ready for many trials along the way. In addition, due to the fact that many people do not understand our views on life, this way can be much more difficult. I do not want to dissuade you from this idea. But I just want to help you be prepared for what might be waiting for you. And if you start to meet some difficulties with the selection of the clinic right now, it is only the beginning. And you should not stop along the way in any case. It is very important for me to find the money for this service. Then I will be able to choose the clinic and look at any offers.

Frank

Postby Frank » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:58 pm

I can say a few words about me in this matter. I also wanted to have a child soon. But above all, I think it's very important to have a certain confidence in your partner and your relationship. After that you have to be sure that you can provide your unborn child. I think this is also a very important aspect in this way. And only after that you can already think and choose the way to have a child. Because every child should have a complete family, where he is well-fed and happy. I think that maybe some couples might find their happiness in one of the orphanages in our country. But it's a very personal question anyway. And maybe surrogacy program can justify the hopes a lot more.

franky

Postby franky » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:06 pm

I am that one who wants to go through whole surrogacy program. I had some unsuccessful experience with this program last time. But all this crap is in the past. Now I am ready for new journey. I have visited the website of the center for surrogate parenting that you suggested. They provide surrogacy program for gay couples. Moreover they help single parents to become fathers. I have read their feedback section and was surprised a little bit. Some really famous celebrities used this agency to go through surrogacy program. They are happy parents now! Some of their family stories I have watched on TV in some shows. They have commenter their surrogacy program in very good words. Work of this agency left a lot of positive impressions in their memory.
Last edited by franky on Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Surrogacy”