What agency to choose?

Andreas_Maroon

Re: What agency to choose?

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:37 pm

Paul, i am agree that there are lot of things that we can learn from the older generation. There were many bad things - as well as good ones. But we just need to filter the things they tell us. There are some wise things - but there are also those which simply represent their nostalgia by the times that passed. Anyway - I always try to listen to what they say to me. they cannot make the decisions for me ( I mean my parents of course) - but they often can give really good advises. So you do not to be ignorant as well as too trustful. I love my parents very much. but I will live my life by myself)

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:01 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote: i am agree that there are lot of things that we can learn from the older generation

it is a funny thing about this. I am barely older than you - but in the same time I am taken for the person from the older generations, as you call it, by all my coevals) I think I know the reason - it is the way I was raised.. the traditional values, all that kid of stuff.. i know that it is pretty strange to hear something like that from a gay - but I am just telling you the things as they are) I even sometimes start to moan that "it was all better in the old days" - even though I was not even born in these old days I am speaking about) but there were things that the young people today do not posses.. And that is pity.

Kevin

Postby Kevin » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:35 am

I share your point of view. I'm also for the surrogacy. It gives more opportunities than adoption. I’d like to mention one agency which is very good in this field. It is called "BioDads". Have you ever heard about it? They provide a lot of opportunities for gay couples and they are considered one of the most reliable agencies which provide the surrogacy programs. You can be sure that here everything is legal. They also have a great variety of donor eggs if you don't want to use your own biological material. And they also propose rather democratic prices. If I didn't persuade you, I advise you to have a consultation there. Believe their results are amazing!

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:14 pm

Ben - I do not think you can tell that you are old fashioned) The reason is that you used the surrogacy - and I am sure that all the people who are older than, say, 50, are taking the possibility of surrogate program as the Christians took the possibility of the heathen rituals) I think you rather took all the best that could be taken fro the ways of life of the older generations.. and left all the prejudices behind. If each generation would learn this way from the one that preceded it - we would live in a much better world. Instead - we all have to repeat all the old mistakes in a new fashion. So you are one of us, Ben, not one of them;)

Harry

Postby Harry » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:49 pm

you know, i am really interested in the surrogacy because in the future i plan to become the father through this programme .iahve read a lot about different agencies and it seems to me that i know everything about them. i do not know anything about this agency , because i am against international surrogacy, i think that it causes a lot of problems. but i may advise you one European agency , which is considered to be the best in my country. it is called Panax Center. i have not worked with them yet, but i have consulted the doctor and it seems to me that there work really professionals whom you may trust. i was really satisfied with that appointment. :!: :!: :!:

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:03 pm

Especially if to talk about international adoption it is very important to find an agency representative of which will not tell you in some time that they can't help you and time and money you spend were spent in vain.
As for The Center for Surrogate Parenting think it is good variant for residents of the country, explain why...all of us know that all children wich are born in the USA are residence of USA, so your child will be the resident of another country what can cause a lot of problems in future with documents, job, insurance, all possible kinds of services etc.
Also I noticed that they low their prices artificially what is rather suspicious for me. If something is cheap you should think why it is so cheap and what is wrong.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:22 pm

Fatherbest wrote: If something is cheap you should think why it is so cheap and what is wrong.

This is a good point and advise. .It does seem to be suspicious to me as well - when something is cheaper then it seems to be) But you should not be too smart about this sometimes - else way you are going to fool yourself and loose a good chance. .I mean - if that agency is that cheap, as you say - it does not mean that its a fraud. There may be other reasons for it to be less expensive, than the others. I know that the prices are pretty high. In the Biodads, where I had the surrogacy program - we paid less than in the other agencies that I was considering about. I do not know though if the prices remained the same there.

Adam

Postby Adam » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:10 pm

Taking into consideration my own experience I can say that to go through the surrogacy program is rather difficult! But don't you think, guys, that the most beautiful and desired things we can't get easily! And if to speak about children they are worth of every attempt, every effort that parents did. I've wrote in one post that if the agency is cheap then something is wrong and I support it! And, by the way, for me the best method to choose an appropriate agency is to collect so much information as you can. And then you will be able to analyze everything and choose! I hope everything will'be OK!

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:47 pm

Hey, Adam, it is good idea to "collect all the information" about all the agencies that you can.. but how are you going to do that? If your information will be based only on what is written on the sites of this agencies- you are going to see only the bright sides of the situation. You need to contact with people who dealt with these agencies that you are making the inquiry of - and to know if there were more positive or negative feedback. In my case - then I chose the Biodads agencies that was the way I acted. And for now there are no things that I can complain about - hope that it is going to be this way during all the program)

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:28 pm

Hi guys))If you don`t know what agency to choose,I can recommend you this one http://panaxcenter.com ..You won`t be sorry about anything if you choose this surrogate agency!!They use the latest techniques and best methods with the help of which they achieve positive results.Also they have wide database of gay-friendly donors and surrogate mothers who meet all individual needs and requirements!So friends if you choose Panax Center to assist you, you can rest assured you will be in reliable and reputable hands every step of the way.!!!

Return to “Surrogacy”