What agency to choose?

George86

Re: What agency to choose?

Postby George86 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:50 pm

I know really many agencies and ways how to get children. It is not wonder that they are very spread nowadays. I have agency that helped me for sure. If you are looking for the right information I can say that I am thankful this professional agency http://panaxcenter.com/ they provides perfect service. And you can not be afraid of something bad. When I used it exactly thanks for it I became a father of twins. They gave the birth of two my kids. Apart from it they provides available prices for their visitors. By the way they features free consultation.

Jay

Re: What agency to choose?

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:43 pm

Oh, you mean that you met her after you passed the program and achieved positive result, I mean, you met her non - formal. then it is ok I suppose. On the other hand, I wonder how did you obtain her address, and why did you do that on the first hand. Was it of pure curiosity? I would not want to meet the surrogate mother of my future kid. I cannot even name the reason, because I do not understand it clearly myself.. that is your choice, though) I think that I will be thankful to this person in the end, if all goes well.. but I will not have the urge to look into her eyes... that must sound really weird

Return to “Surrogacy”