What agency to choose?

Jay

Re: What agency to choose?

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:43 pm

Oh, you mean that you met her after you passed the program and achieved positive result, I mean, you met her non - formal. then it is ok I suppose. On the other hand, I wonder how did you obtain her address, and why did you do that on the first hand. Was it of pure curiosity? I would not want to meet the surrogate mother of my future kid. I cannot even name the reason, because I do not understand it clearly myself.. that is your choice, though) I think that I will be thankful to this person in the end, if all goes well.. but I will not have the urge to look into her eyes... that must sound really weird

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:24 am

Of course my dear friend, let's again discuss this pretty informative post. Dear friends surrogate mother gave the birth to my son. You can not imagine how I am thankful for it. After that I am ready to say that it was the best decision to choose surrogate motherhood here http://biodads.com/ and not to hesitate as for adoption. This process is not for me. But surrogacy is what everyone needs. Agency is worthy of your attention and your using. They suggest the best quality as well as all suitable facilities for you and your baby and of course for surrogacy Mother.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:47 am

You have a really interesting time ahead... It will be pretty hard for you to wait, trust me! But in the same time , these will be wonderful 9 months!
You will remember those with nostalgia - when everything is still ahead) I wish I could go trough all that once again, but we decided to have the second kid trough the adoption, as you know. You will think about how you are going to name the baby, you will choose clothes, you will plan the first years of his life - and even build plans for more remote future. You will be daydreaming - and that is why this time is wonderful

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:09 am

I had some unsuccessful experience with this program last time. But all this crap is in the past. Now I am ready for new journey. I have visited the website of the center for surrogate parenting that you suggested. They provide surrogacy program for gay couples. Moreover they help single parents to become fathers. I have read their feedback section and was surprised a little bit. Some really famous celebrities used this agency to go through surrogacy program. They are happy parents now! Some of their family stories I have watched on TV in some shows. They have commenter their surrogacy program in very good words. Work of this agency left a lot of positive impressions in their memory.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:25 pm

:idea: attention guys!!! I am ready to help you to choose the right one, for example http://biodads.com/ this agency will be able to help you parents in a short time and you will not be worried about some difficulties or troubles. Exactly this one can make this procedure much more easier ,nowadays our son is three years old and we are so thankful surrogate mother for such a chance to be fathers. This resource will never disappoint you because of many benefits and the most important valuable benefit is their friendly staff who is always well qualified and strongly experienced

Return to “Surrogacy”