Can not decide

Barney40

Re: Can not decide

Postby Barney40 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:55 pm

Hi guys! Good topic for discussion! Surrogacy is a wonderful opportunity to become parents. Surrogacy is a fairly new possibility to become parents! There is a lot of doubt because a lot of questions. I think you need to carefully approach the issue of surrogacy! You have to beat the ready for any outcome. Most importantly pay attention to the reviews of people who have undergone this adoption! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Simson

Postby Simson » Sat May 13, 2017 1:00 pm

Robert I think that it is the best variant for gay couples to refer to the surrogate program.. So you should not be afraid of it if you want to be a father. You know my dear friend I am aware of this agency I mean http://panaxcenter.com/ so you may be sure that you will like it.. I would like to say that in any case you have chosen really good agency for surrogate motherhood.. I know that this one can guarantee to make your process as well as it is possible.. So that's why I can say that if you choose it so you will be really lucky!! I recommend you it

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:16 pm

Hi everybody everyone here who are here on this website))) I am inspired to meet you here again)you know, I also can not decide and I really understand what you mean. To be honest I have no experience in surrogacy motherhood and I have never used any programs or consultations or something like this. So I can not recommend you here something because I have never tried it. But after reading your posts I become to be more knowledgeable and maybe in the future I will decide something as for surrogate motherhood and its programs

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:09 am

Hi dear boys. I don't understand why can't you decide still what agency and way to choose. Nowadays it is not difficult. You should be sure that surrogate motherhood is rather good way..personally for me surrogate motherhood became favorite. I took part in this surrogate program http://biodads.com/ . Of course during the whole period we were hesitating about agency. But tried we didn't regret. I can say that I liked everything they just suggested. I suppose it is one of the best agencies. Don't hesitate, go there.

George86

Postby George86 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:47 pm

Hi friendly dudes and dudettes. I wish you to have good mood today. If you are looking for the right information I can say that I am thankful this professional agency http://panaxcenter.com/ they provides perfect service. And you can not be afraid of something bad. When I used it exactly thanks for it I became a father of twins. They gave the birth of two my kids. Apart from it they provides available prices for their visitors. Apart from it you can be sure in safety of this process and of course quality .

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:50 pm

But for me it is the best way to have a child! You should also choose between traditional and gestational surrogacy. Of course the greatest plus of the surrogacy program is that you can have a link with your baby. Also, for me it was very important to experience all this process of creating a new life.
I mean 9 month of pregnancy of our surrogate mother. When I remember the first push of my baby I become happy. But it may take a lot of time to choose an appropriate candidate. Also you may have to try again and again. And of course it is rather expensive. But I think if you want something you'll get it!

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:50 am

I am glad to see a father of two kids here, your example inspires people, I am sure of that. Though I did not hear about the agency you were speaking about, because I did my program in Biodads.. But healthy competition is always good for the business, isnt it?:)
Maybe you should make a separate topic to share your own experience, as I did? People would love to hear some useful info, besides they just need to be cheered up by someone's good and successful example! I saw they were inspired with mine

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:11 am

i know that it is very difficult to find the right agency. but you have a lot of time and nobody rushes you, it is better to spend more time on looking for the best agency than choose the first one and just lose your money. of course it is your choice and i can not insist on doing anything but still it is my advice. look for the agencies in different countries and do not listen what they tell you about their agencies, talk with people who have gone through it and are satisfied with the work of this agency. if you know that there are some negative comments then it is better to choose the other agency. thank you for the attention.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:17 am

When we were looking for good agency we decided to pay as much as possible attention to surrogate mother because surely there are many important things that depend on her. Of course appearance of her played important part for us but on the first stage of it was exactly her mental and physical well-being. We tried to find out everything about her lifestyle. And it was important for us that she didn't have any bad habits and something like this. And we didn't hesitate to ask her about all these characteristics.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 8:06 am

Studies show that the propensity for happiness is largely determined by genes. Professor of Psychology David Tee. Likken, author of "Happiness: Born or Found," says that "trying to become happier is the same as trying to become taller." We all have an "established level of happiness," he says, and we can only step back from it.
And yet the psychologists who study happiness - including Likken - believe that we can achieve happiness. We can do this by preventing negative emotions, such as pessimism, irritation and anger. And we can develop positive emotions, such as empathy, serenity and especially gratitude.

Return to “Surrogacy”