Can not decide

Robert

Can not decide

Postby Robert » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:24 pm

During all the time of living together with my partner i want to have a real family with children. When i saw him for the first time, i understood that this man was ready for parenthood. He likes children a lot and i always see the smile on his face when he looks on the child. But he has never talk to me about his desire to have a child. And some time ago i started to think about children and told him about this seriously.You know, his reaction was very interesting.He was crying. As he said, he thought that i did not want children at all. Now i am very happy that we had this talk and understoodd each other. We are planning to have a child by means of surrogacy. But to tell the truth i do not know what to do and i hope that you can advise me something. First of all i am afraid of this method of having children. I want surrogate mother to be pretty and inteligent.
Maybe you know something about surrogacy centers or you were the client of some of them. I would like to know more about it? I can not decide whether to be a father by this way.
Last edited by Robert on Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Michal

Re: Can not decide

Postby Michal » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:11 pm

Well,you know what,I don't know about this one really,but if you ask me,I definitely can tell you about the one about which I really know for sure it's all good there and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) :) ;) It is located in Great Britain and called BSC and these letters stand for The British Surrogacy Centre-it is one of the most respected agencies out there and not only in Europe but all over the world as well.Some real professionals are working there and if you want the best result-you can surely get it there and spend that money the right way really. 8-) ;)
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:

franky

Postby franky » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:48 pm

I haven’t heard about this agency. Are there any feedbacks on their official website? You should look for comments there. If there are any it is a kind of strange. Usually people leave thankful comments on the sites of the firm that have helped them. I am also looking for a good surrogacy agency , so this theme is really interesting for me.
Last edited by franky on Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Garis

Postby Garis » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:42 pm

It is so sweet story you have posted..)) Nice conversation can change a lot, doesn't it? It is just wonderful that you have started that conversation? I really glad for you guys! I am looking for the agency for surrogacy motherhood. It is a good way to make your dream come true, to become a father, to have a child. Don’t hesitate! I believe that your efforts will be rewarded with success! It will be my second try to go through the surrogacy program. My first one was not so good, it ended in fail. But I am not going to give up. I will make everything possible and impossible to achieve my goal. My boyfriend goes hand in hand with me and that means that we can do everything.

Damien

Postby Damien » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:46 pm

Starting a family is really a good time in our life. I think everybody should experience such a feeling. For me, the surrogacy program is a rather good way to have children! You know there are some kinds of surrogacy: traditional and gestational surrogacy. In traditional one there is no donational fee, that's why it costs less. Also what is good that if the first effort does not work,you can try again.The most important thing here is to find the right place where you can go through this procedure. Read feedbacks, talk to other people, colletct all the information you can. It will help you to choose the best place where people will help your baby to see this world!

Idolman

Postby Idolman » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:56 am

I recommend you to go for a couple of consultations to different clinics/centers you consider to be good for you. After consultations you will have more informatio which will help you to take a final decision.

Mike

Postby Mike » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:12 pm

I am a father now. My son is 6 months old. I have a boyfriend and we all live together. We are really happy family. It is pleasure for me to share my experience with you! We used surrogacy program to become parents. Actually I have applied for the program as a single parent. We are not married with my boyfriend. I have finished the program successfully thanks for the surrogacy agency we have chosen. They helped us with everything including the smallest difficulties. I think you shouldn’t hesitate. You will find a good surrogate agency and will be a father soon.

Robb

Postby Robb » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:52 am

surrogacy is not a simple step, the fact that you may work with the agency and they will do everything for you, is good, but you have to spend a lot of efforts and money. first of all it is very expensive and only if you can afford it you may think whether to go through it or not. it is quite long programme and i would say risky, because yu do not know what will be the at the end of the surrogacy. whether she will give you your child or not. but the main advantage of it is that you would have a genetically yours baby.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:42 am

You definitely should contact with the agency. Not the clinic itself, mind that. Because the agency does have several clinics to choose from and basically this is the way to have the widest choice of the opportunities and options. I've heard of several, Biodads, for example. Besides - agencies do offer much wide spectrum of services - from the hotel booking and the flight - and to all the special stuff, like choosing the surrogate mother. That is a bit more expensive, of course. But if you never had the experience in this area - it is better to do it all trough the people who do know how does all the system work. That will spare you both time and money, in my opinion.

Matthey

Postby Matthey » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:33 am

I think that you shouldn’t hesitate. Surrogacy program really works. Moreover there are some good agencies to help you with the program. I have applied for the surrogacy program, but it failed. I am not one who gives one easily. I am going to try again. I have found a good surrogacy agency and hope to start the program soon.

Return to “Surrogacy”