Can not decide

Andreas_Maroon

Re: Can not decide

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:40 pm

Ben_Roar wrote: and you love each other, more than that - then you will move on very fast.

That is going to be that way if they are adult people - with no teenager stuff left in their minds. I mean - the adult people, who do see the love as something more than just "falling" in love. In this case, Ben, you might be right. And I hope it is going to be this way. When we decided to get married with my husband - we both knew what do we want from each other - and how we would like to see our life in 5 years. And here we are - everything goes almost as it was planned) .I hope that Vegas and his BF will have the same kind of relations. And the kid - the kid is the most natural thing when people are in that kind of relations.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:35 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote:In this case, Ben, you might be right.

I am sure we are speaking about this case here, Ben. If we would be speaking about the teenagers - there would be topic of having kids here) So I think Vegas will do just fine. i know people who got married after one week of knowing each other - and that worked just fine.. they had a kid in a year - and now they are happy family. that is a straight couple - though I do not think it is different here for the straight people and gays, I am sure it is pretty much the same in this case. So we will see how it all is going to go. In my case - we got married only in six months after our first meeting.. And as you see - all is just fine)

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:48 pm

Hey guys - how are things with your programs here? Any good news? Speaking about me - we decided to take the VIP program - I do not remember if I told you that. That is one thing. The next one - we decided to look trough the data of the egg donors that are available for us. I know that by default the doctor will try to find the woman that looks as much as possible as the biological dad. But we decide - why not to try to see, what we are facing with. What if we are going to find a woman that we will both really like - maybe we will even fall in love with her - both me and my partner?:) That would be a funny situation)

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:10 pm

Andreas - well done with the VIP! I know that in Biodads this does open some really interesting new opportunities in front of you. For example - you may choose the gender of your future child. I did not say that if I would return in time now - I would take this VIP to choose the gender of my kid - because I do like the result anyway)) but for you this road is still opened - and it would be silly not to use this opportunity. I wonder - is it really much more expensive, than the usual program? What are the numbers?
I wonder if their prices became much higher in these years.. I bet that it can not be any else way.

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:25 pm

I've read about the gender selection procedure. The thing I am not sure about though is the following. the gender selection procedure is being made using the PGD methodics - that was originally made for early diagnoses of the potential genetic diseases on the stage of the embryo. When this procedure is being performed in the surrogacy clinic - do they do all that diagnosis stuff in order to reveal any possible diseases and anomalies - or do they only concentrate only on the determination of the gender? I would like to think they work in both directions there, since as I know the cost of this procedure is not less than 15 000 USD... I do not know the actual prices in the agencies though..

Harry

Postby Harry » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:39 pm

i think that it is definitely a good way of becoming a father, and it is worth trying. i do not have an experience of going through the surrogacy yet. but i plan to do it in the future and that is why i have started gathering the information about it now. there are really a lot of good surrogacy agencies and centres, i think that you have to choose one that is located in your country, because it is really very hard to go through this programme abroad, you have to gather a lot of documents and it would take you a lot of time. and of course you have to think about the price of this programme, it is not cheap at all, but i think that the result is definitely worth this price.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:03 pm

You know, his reaction was very interesting.He was crying. As he said, he thought that i did not want children at all. Now i am very happy that we had this talk and understoodd each other. We are planning to have a child by means of surrogacy. But to tell the truth i do not know what to do and i hope that you can advise me something. First of all i am afraid of this method of having children. I want surrogate mother to be pretty and inteligent.
Maybe you know something about surrogacy centers or you were the client of some of them. I would like to know more about it? I can not decide whether to be a father by this way.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:31 pm

Vegas - is it really that expensive? Though - why should I be surprised.. I am sure they would take 100 bucks even for a napkin now)) when I was passing trough the program - I would not say it was too expensive for me.. And I see that now the prices are higher. .Well - that is normal as well - with the economical situation. Though even then I would not use the gender definition technology.. I want to be surprised - and I do not really care if I would have the boy or the girl.. i know that some people prefer one gender over another - but i am sure I can be an equally good father for a child of any gender.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:33 pm

Me and my partner decided to have the VIP program also. Why not to use all the opportunities that we have? By the way - our surrogate mother already went trough the embryo transfer. So the countdown is on - and in about nine months we are going to have the kid on our hands.. Though we still did not decide about the name.. We still do have time for that. We are really glad that we choose this agency by the way.. All the questions that we did have during our consultations - all of them were answered. And all problems are solved. Of course - it is too early to open the champaign yet - but we think that all is going to be fine)

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:46 pm

Paul - the countdown is on for us as well) I wonder if our kids will have their birthdays on the same day?:) Anyway, we already decided how we are going to call our kid.. It will be the boy - since we are using the gender definition as well. My father gave me part of the sum we needed to add for that, in order to have the VIP program) So we decided to call the boy Francesco - me and my husband are both agree this is one of the most beautiful Italian names. Both male or female ones) Even my paretns are agree - that means the choice is really outstanding)

Return to “Surrogacy”