Can not decide

Ben_Roar

Re: Can not decide

Postby Ben_Roar » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:05 pm

Hello Robert! I see that you did not get many answers on your questions about some particular agencies.. Or was I reading the posts inattentively?:) Anyway, I can advice you the place where we had our girl. It is called Biodads. And I did not hear any bad feedback from the clients of that agency, at least yet) Look for it in the net - I am sure you will find enough info. We were satisfied with the services - and even more with the result, of course. What I liked the most - is that they offer different kinds of programs - and for the gay couples as well.They have a bit unusual policy about the surrogate mothers - but , as I was explained by the people from the agency, it was made for securing clients rights and to give additional guarantees of successful outcome of the whole program.

Alan

Postby Alan » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:31 pm

Robert, if you, and your partner have already thought about this method of getting a child, then adoption won't be suitable for you. First of all, all parents want to be biologically connected to their future children, and it is not something bad, it is the fact. But, you are quite right, that, it is very difficult to choose really good surrogate mother. Perhaps good agency, or clinic in your country will do this work properly.

Idolman

Postby Idolman » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:05 pm

There are hundreds of different clinics all over the world, if you consider international surrogacy it is better to ask independant agency for help. they will give you a few variants among which you will be able to choose the most suitable for you. it will save you some time for searching for these clinics by yourself.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:11 am

I think there is enough info on this matter here for now) If there is not, I know the site, gaysurrogacyinfo.com, where you can find all the information you need about the types of surrogacy, the details about all the surrogacy process, and differences in the laws in different countries. As you can see by the name of this site, it is specialized for the gay couples. I found lot of interesting info there. So do not hesitate to take a look to this site. Here on the forums you can read some real life stories about the gay surrogacy. But if you do need the general information on it, as site like that one is just what you need! I hope this link was useful for somebody)

GodSon

Postby GodSon » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:53 am

Information in the Internet it is great but it is better to talk and to discuss everything with a representative of clinic or agency, to talk with person who will be able to give answers for all your questions. You can visit http://panaxcenter.com , they have free initial consultation and information on the site concerning law issues, variants of LGBT parenting etc. we conducted our two programs there, so I can recommend you this agency without any doubts.

Easton

Postby Easton » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:13 pm

you shall do it together. i know that it is very difficult to find the right agency. but you have a lot of time and nobody rushes you, it is better to spend more time on looking for the best agency than choose the first one and just lose your money. of course it is your choice and i can not insist on doing anything but still it is my advice. look for the agencies in different countries and do not listen what they tell you about their agencies, talk with people who have gone through it and are satisfied with the work of this agency. if you know that there are some negative comments then it is better to choose the other agency. thank you for the attention.

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:16 pm

The agency that I can advice you is Biodads... No, I did not have the experience there myself, but I know people who did - and they are giving very good feedbacks to this agency. One of these guys is here on the forum, Ben is his name... I actually communicated with him live already.. I was anxious to know more, called to Biodads, really like their info center and programs. But I wanted to communicate with someone who really had business with them. And it seemed to me that they are really as good as it seems to be. So, in my opinion, this is an option worth to consider. Of course, I am agree that it is better to try several agencies before making the decision.

GodSon

Postby GodSon » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:22 am

I have big experience in surrogacy process, I am father of two cute babies. We have son and daughter, both children we have with the help of Panax Center. They always organize everything in the best way and there are benefits in their programs also we have got benefits when entered to the second program.
If you need some advice concerning parenthood you can freely ask me here o on my fb page https://www.facebook.com/Malcolm.park.16940?pnref=lhc

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:18 pm

So, Robert, did you decide about what are you going to do? We do not see your answers on this topic. GodSon (I doubt that is real name, is it?:), I am glad to see a father of two kids here, your example inspires people, I am sure of that. Though I did not hear about the agency you were speaking about, because I did my program in Biodads.. But healthy competition is always good for the business, isnt it?:) Maybe you should make a separate topic to share your own experience, as I did? People would love to hear some useful info, besides they just need to be cheered up by someone's good and successful example! I saw they were inspired with mine)

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:03 pm

You wrote in the first post that you want the surrogate mother to be intelligent and pretty.. Dude, you either made a mistake, or you do not really understand how does the surrogacy work) The times of the traditional surrogacy are almost completely passed away. that means that your surrogate mother does not give her genetic material to the future baby, she only carries it for 9 months, but the egg is taken from the completely different person, and you do have the right to choose, whom this person will be, as I know. Well, how else can it be, actually) So you will have the chance to get the best mother for your kid) It is good that this thing is done this way now.

Return to “Surrogacy”