Surrogacy in the foreign clinics

Andreas_Maroon

Surrogacy in the foreign clinics

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:14 am

Did anyone here used the surrogacy centres on other countries then his own? As I understand, that raises some additional questions and challenges in the legislation and documents.. for example - the citizenship of the child - and the parental rights. Can those be officially legislated in the country where the clinic situated - but not be legal in your own country? Please - share your experience on that matter here.

Garis

Re: Surrogacy in the foreign clinics

Postby Garis » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:56 pm

There is an option to go through the surrogacy program in other country, but I think it doesn’t worth it. I think it will cause a lot of problems with documents and legislation. My first try to use surrogacy program ended in fail because of problems with documents, which turned out to be not legal. It is up to you to decide. Maybe you will find a really good lawyer, who will deal with the formal part of surrogacy program with flying colors. It is a way out I think. Just choose a reliable lawyer to help you in this journey. It is better to choose good surrogacy agency abroad and pay more money to a lawyer, than choose some strange agency, but in your country.

Adam

Postby Adam » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:00 pm

The thing is that surrogacy in other countries is possible when you can't do it in your motherland. You see surrogacy motherhood as well as adoption is rather difficult process. Sometimes it's even impossible due to the countrie's law. In such situations people try to find a way out that's why they look for opportunities in other countries. That's why the surrogacy in the foreign clinics is possible!

Damien

Postby Damien » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:36 pm

Before you decide to choose some surrogacy program in the foreign clinic you should do some important things. It is necessary to get a fertility assessment, get legal advice, find a clinic, collect all the money you need. If you think about all these issues beforehand you'll avoid serious problems after finishing this procedure!

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:01 pm

Ok - thanks alot, though you just approved my concerns rather then solved them)
Damien wrote:you should do some important things
. Damien - thanks for the comment - it was the most useful one. Does anyone know - in what countries does the person have the highest chances to get everything as it must be - insured and legal? I am not asking about the price - cause in this case it is a minor thing. Stingy pays twice as they say. I will prefer to pay twice more just to be sure that everything will go as it was planned. I live in Oslo presently - and I figured out that in my country I may encounter problems with the legislation of heritage rights and medical insurance for my baby - since the laws are not "completed" yet, as I was told.

Mike

Postby Mike » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:18 am

I have gone through the surrogacy program with the help of agency. They provided me with the whole service. I didn’t worry about the documents and legislation. Their lawyer is experienced in this field. You can rely on the agency and they will do everything for you. After the successful end of the program I haven't any problems with any documents. My son is 6 months old now. Thanks for surrogacy!

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:47 am

Mike wrote:I have gone through the surrogacy program with the help of agency.

Thanks for the comment, Mike, it is nice to hear someone had a successful experience here) Can you name the agency? And some details - for example, how long all the process took , not including the pregnancy period, of course) I would like to rely on your experience, since I dont have any better options for now I suppose) I dont have anyone to consult about this live in the place where I live. So can you give me some contacts of the agency you used - then I will stop bothering you with questions - and will not distract you from your kid) Where are you from, by the way? Was it hard with constant flights to the country where the process took its place?

Mike

Postby Mike » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:38 pm

No problems! The name of the surrogacy agency is BioDads. They are really flexible concerning any situations. Every client has his special conditions and wishes. Take my word for it, they do attempt to satisfy all your individual needs. I think it is better for you to visit their site. You can read all the information there and find contacts too. So you can contact with them and get to know all the answers at first hand. I believe this agency will help you to become a father.

Matthey

Postby Matthey » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:52 am

I think that surrogacy program in other country will cause a lot of problems. If you want to apply for the surrogacy program abroad you should ask a lawyer to help you. I think there will be a lot of difficulties with documents so he will help you with them. If you ask me I think that it is better to find the way to become a father in your country. It reduces the percentage of failure and gives you more chances for the success.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:03 pm

Hey, you can congratulate me - we will start the surrogacy program in a few months. And we will do that in the clinic that does not situate in our country. Though, there will be no problems with the parental rights, as well as with the citizenship of our kid. We are using the gestational surrogacy. That means that my husband is going to be the biological father. Since in Norway, where we live, only step parent adoption is legal for gays, we will have no problem with the parental rights in our own country. And the citizenship, as we figured out, is defined by parents. So if we are both from the Norway - our kid will be Norwegian as well, despite of the place where he was actually born.

Return to “Surrogacy”