Surrogacy in the foreign clinics

Howard Freeman

Re: Surrogacy in the foreign clinics

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:28 pm

Personally I did not use the surrogacy centres on other countries. I think you also do not need to do this. Otherwise you will have more difficulties. Mayby if only it is not legally to adopt a child in your country you can do this in a foreign one. But on the whole I advise you to hire a lawyer. He knews laws better and he will advise you how to be in this situation.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:13 pm

I do not think that you should use foreign clinics to have a child ;) ;) :!: I suppose you will have more problems and difficulties. Also it will take a lot of your precious time ;) ;) :? :shock: :o So I think you should solve this problem in your own country :!: :!: :!: So I wish you good like, I hope you will manage to do this thing an you will become a nice parent for your child ;) ;) :)

Archer

Postby Archer » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:23 pm

I guess that a lot in this situation depends on the country you are living at :) I mean that there are countries who do not acknowadge gay couples and think they out of law... That is why many of such married gays, or not married decide to ask for help somewhere abroad. i do know that in the usa such things are greatly popular.

Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:58 pm

i think that it is not very comfortable but of course it is our choice, i know that a lot of people are doing it because abroad all the clinics are usually better. i think that you shall choose the surrogacy in your country because it would be really more comfortable for you to do it. first of all it would be very hard for the child to change the place of living and even get used to the other country and even language. i think that it would not be very comfortable for you as well. you would just have a lot of problems with documents and it would be really very expensive to do it. but still you shall choose it on your own.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:55 pm

I have already told that I do not have my own child, so I did not use to deal with any adoption agencies, so I do not know almost nanything about this process :( :o :shock: :? :? I am sure it is not easy one, so I thin k you should not better adopt a child due to a surrogacy motherhood in the foreighn clinics, as you will have even more problems, especially with documents.

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:09 pm

You know there is an option to go through the surrogacy program in other country, but I think it doesn’t worth it. I think it will cause a lot of problems with documents and legislation.
My first try to use surrogacy program ended in fail because of problems with documents, which turned out to be not legal. It is up to you to decide. Maybe you will find a really good lawyer, who will deal with the formal part of surrogacy program with flying colors. It is a way out I think. Just choose a reliable lawyer to help you in this journey. It is better to choose good surrogacy agency abroad and pay more money to a lawyer, than choose some strange agency, but in your country.

Harry

Postby Harry » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:28 pm

i have already told you about the international surrogacy and what i think about it. but i would tell you about the surrogacy in foreign clinics, i know that your opinion may differ from mine, but till i want to tell you my point of view. the first thing i want to tell you that i am against the international surrogacy and that is why i do not advise you doing it. i think that it would cause a lot of problems and you have a bit chance that you would not get your child. that is why i think that you shall think about it a lot and be sure that it is worth it. look for the agencies in your country , you would have an opportunity to know them better.

Jim

Postby Jim » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:45 pm

I am not planning to have my own children in the nearest future, so I am not interested in such questions like surrogacy in the foreign countries and adoption programs :| :| :!: But I think that such kind of surrogacy can be more difficult process than surogacy program in your own country. But of course some countries do not allow surrogacy agencies to function, so you should adopt a child in another country.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:37 am

Hello everybody and everyone here!!))) I am happy to greet all of you here today)) And what about you today?? Are you in a good mood?? Are you happy?? I hope yes))) Adam told truth I think, I know that a lot of people referred to another country as for surrogacy because in their own country it is not legalised..I Agree that the thing is that surrogacy in other countries is possible when you can't do it in your motherland. Surrogacy motherhood as well as adoption is rather difficult process. Sometimes it's even impossible due to the countrie's law. In such situations people try to find a way out that's why they look for opportunities in other countries. Agree :idea:

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:48 pm

Hi guys! A very good topic for discussion! If you decide to choose surrogacy clinic abroad it's better you locate a really good lawyer who will do the official part of the program. This way, I think. Just choose a reliable lawyer to help you in this journey. Clinic surrogacy this is a good opportunity to become parents! Unfortunately I have no experience of surrogacy. I think you need to hire a good lawyer. ;) ;) ;)

Return to “Surrogacy”