Surrogacy in the foreign clinics

ANdreF37

Re: Surrogacy in the foreign clinics

Postby ANdreF37 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:38 am

Hello guys! How are you? There is the opportunity to undergo surrogacy program in another country, but it seems to me, not worth it. I think that it will cause a lot of problems with documents and laws. The beam just to go to the clinic surrogacy in your country! Just choose a reliable lawyer to help you in this journey, if you decide to adopt abroad! The most important responsibly to approach this question, think about your decision and choose a good clinic! ;)

Edward

Postby Edward » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:40 am

well as you know i m familiar with the adoption and i know what it is like and that is why i would try to help you with it. i would be really afraid of it because it is really very stressful and i think that it is really very risky at the sam time as it is the other country and you shall travel there and everything like that, and of corse they may ask you to move there for the pregnancy and i think that nobody would be able to do it. i think that is really not very good idea but if there is no other way our then of course you shall not think too much about it. wish you good luck and i hope that everything would be good.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:59 pm

Hello guys! How are you today . On nice weather outside.... it's really very good that you decided to share this information with us. There is the opportunity to undergo surrogacy program in another country, but it seems to me, not worth it. I think that it will cause a lot of problems with documents and laws. Surrogacy is a wonderful opportunity to become parents. I am very glad that in a world of many new technologies which give us the opportunity to become parents!!!!! :mrgreen:

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:50 pm

i think that it is really very hard but you know at the same time if it is the only way out for you then i think that you shall not think for long, of course maybe it would not be very pleasant and you would have lots of problems because of it but if you want to have children and you are dreaming of becoming a parent and you are sure that via international adoption you would definitely have a child then i think that it is your life and your choice, and i only hope that you would make the right choice. i wish you good luck and everything the best. that is it.

David7

Postby David7 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:15 pm

for me it is different i have not thought about it because there is not need for me to think about it,i have the agency in my country and that is why everything i wanted to do, i did in my country and we did not have any problems with that, but o course a lot of people from the other countries think about it and they come to our native country to do it and it is not surprising because i think that all people want to have children and if they do not have an opportunity to do it in the native country then they shall come to the other. but it is very hard i know. but if you want that then you will be ready to it and everything would be perfect.

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Thu May 04, 2017 7:26 pm

surely, it goes without saying that usage of the foreign surrogacy services raises some additional questions and challenges in the legislation and documents, such as the citizenship of the child and the parental rights :!: :!: but to be true, it is faded just right after the choosing of the good clinic, and therefore you will be more confident about the future, like it has been to me back to time when my husband showed me the official portal of the one surrogacy agency, which is called BioDads - http://biodads.com Although, we chose the other clinic, still, the process is the same, and managers are taking all duties regarding the paper work.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 12:11 pm

well... seems to me that after reading of really various comments i see now that there are not that much of those who really like he idea of having the contract with the foreign surrogacy agency.. but you probably are not very well aware of all details here in the story! Therefore, I highly insist on you to have the brief look at the official website of the the one respectful gay-couples oriented surrogacy clinic, which uses the gestational surrogacy - http://biodads.com There you will read the page, which contains all the need information regarding the legislation process... ;) oh, of course, I almost forget to tell you - it is European, and I am planning to use it.

Simson

Postby Simson » Sat May 13, 2017 12:54 pm

Andreas, to tell the truth I don't recommend you to use some not legalized.. Because you process of surrogate motherhood can become really very dangerous for you in those case if a surrogate mother doesn't return your baby and you don't know what to do on this case. I would like to say that agency will help to manage the process and handle the details, will allow the Intended Parents and the Surrogate Mother to relax and enjoy the pregnancy. But first of all, dude, you should be emotionally ready for this procedure, because in the process many intended parents experience doubts.

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sun May 28, 2017 8:37 am

i think that a lot of people think about it if they do not have an opportunity to do it in the country. i do not know what problems you may have but you know international surrogacy is always very hard and i think that you realise it, you never know what problems you may have and whether you would be able to solve them, but i think that if you want to solve and if you try your best for that then you would be able to solve all those problems. you shall be strong and of course you shall consult about it with your agency and everything be good, just be sure in it.i hope that everything would be good and you will like it.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:40 pm

Good evening, it is the late time here but anyway, I decided that it will be more or less good to be here and have the ability to talk to all of you guys, to answer some posts and to see, what are intended parents are carrying about! ;) ohh and right now i see clearly that you are interested in some sort of the foreign gay surrogacy agency. right?!! But why are you so afraid of talking about this, my beloved friend...?! it is not pretty clear for me at all and to tell the truth - I am looking for the ability to show you and your partner that European clinics are probably the best ones! http://panaxcenter.com I suggest you this one.

Return to “Surrogacy”