How to find a common language with a surrogate mother

Easton

Re: How to find a common language with a surrogate mother

Postby Easton » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:19 pm

well i also think that it is very important to find a common language with the surrogate but i think that if you are a good and responsible person then ou will succeed. of course the surrogate mother looks for a good and kind father for the child, she worries about it a lot and that is why she wants to be sure that you will take the child , and take care of him and of course pay her money. you just need to make her sure that you are reliable and you will not cause any problems. be polite and ask some questions, try to be friends with her and just behave as with any other person. i wish you good luck. :D :D :D

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:57 pm

The good thing is that you will not have to look for that common language with the surrogate mother. Almost all the agencies these days do have policy that forbids the communication between the clients and the surrogate mothers. I think I know the real reason why they have that rule. It is designed to prevent any arrangements between the parties behind the back of the agency itself. But, as for me, this is good for the clients as well. You will not have to search for any common language with anyone. The common language with the agency is money - and they will deal all the rest. As for me, I would not need anything more then that.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:48 pm

People did write it here already, but I will tell it once again. It is going to give me some pleasure - cause in the case this will be information that I obtained myself in the agency) You will not have to communicate with this woman at all. All the communication will go between the agency and the surrogate mother. And as for me that is a big relief. I did communicate with one surrogate mother, not about the surrogacy business - and that is not the type of the person that I would like to speak with again. It is a very good policy from the agency side actually.. it makes things much more simple and safe for the clients.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:35 pm

Yeh, I agree that people who want to have a child should get on well with his mother. I think it is not so difficult. But on the whole I think it depends on moher's charachter and attitude to this situation. But even if mother does not want to behave in a propper way, we should understand her and make everything possible to keep her calm.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:05 pm

Yeah, I agree that surrogacy becomes very popular with gay couples. And of course it takes great efforts and a lot of time ;) :!: :!: :roll: But I think it is worth, as after all this difficult process you will have a wonderful parents and will have a nice child. And also you should get on well with a mother, as she will give borth your little child ;) ;) ;)

Archer

Postby Archer » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:37 pm

WHy do you need to find common language with this woman? I think their part, role is to give you a baby. to give birth and to forget about him or her when they bear it. cause if the re is a problem with it, you will have troubles with raising a kid. troubles with future and understanding what is what and who is who in the famiy. ;) ;) ;)

Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:09 pm

i think that it would not be very hard because it is really very good for both of you. you want to get on with her very good because she would deliver you your child and y you would be very happy because you would have an opportunity to enjoy real parenting. but she would also want to get on well with you, because nowadays there are a lot of surrogates and a lot of women want to make money on it. and it is normal , it is like their job, they get money for it. if you do not like her then you may look for the other surrogate. that is what i think about it. i wish you good luck and everything the best.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:00 pm

I guess that it is not very difficult to find a common language with a surrogate mother. She is a usual person, but you should also be grateful her, as she is going to bear you a child ;) ;) ;) I guess you should try to spend more time with her and try to find out some new and interesting information, you know, as she will help you to become parents :!:

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:06 pm

you should just be supportive and don’t irritate her with a thousand of unnecessary questions to bond good relationships with your surrogacy mother.
It goes without saying that physical and psychological state of the surrogacy mother has a great influence on the baby. So caring about your surrogacy mother you care about your baby. If you have chosen this woman to give birth to your baby so be patient and not criticize her anyway. Try to understand that she wants to give birth to the healthy child as much as you do. It is her job and agency takes everything under control. So it is not useful to interfere.

Harry

Postby Harry » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:38 pm

i think that she also worries about it as you because she also wants to get a job, for her i is just a job because she earns a lot of money of it. that is why she also wants to find a common language with you. and i think that you would find a common language with each other because both of you would be polite and nett. you just have to show that you are serious and you would be really a responsible parent, you have to make her sure that you would be the best father for the child . and if she would not be worried for the child, then i think that she would just like you and you would find a common language.

Return to “Surrogacy”