How to find a common language with a surrogate mother

Jim

Re: How to find a common language with a surrogate mother

Postby Jim » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:17 pm

I thik you must find a common language with a surrogate mother, as right she will born a child for you, so you should be grateful and get on well with her ;) ;) ;) I guess you understand how difficult it is to bear your child under the heart 9 months and then give him another person :( :( After that mother can feel really depressed, so you should understand that.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:40 pm

The same is with a surrogate mother, and it is even more difficult. Try to support her when she needs you. Try to be with her every minute she wants, but at the same times you should keep some distance. Try to give her everything she wants, but do it as if you really care about her. Try to persuade her that you're near not just because she will give birth to your baby, but because you're a good person and you really want to be her friend. Maybe you should start to do something new together, like attending theatres or even kneeting. But know the measures. Be near and keep the distance!

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:56 pm

Hello everybody here))Surrogate mother is the person who is ready to make you happy. You should be respectful to her. Try to come into purely human contact with substitute mother even if you do not feel to her an original arrangement. And in general, try to feel through it what happens to the woman during pregnancy it will pull together you. Do not insist on complete rejection of the woman from usual to her Wednesdays unless Wednesday is not eco-friendly or fraught with any complications for pregnancy. In a usual situation the pregnant woman will better feel. :ugeek: :idea:

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:18 pm

Hello everybody here friends!!!))) Nice to hear all of you again))) how did you spend your weekend?? Was it good or bad?? How are you doing?? :twisted: :twisted: Soooo... I can agree with all of you friends that it can be very difficult sometimes to find common language with the surrogate mother, but first of all we should recognize that we do it for the sake of our child!! Do not forget about it!! I would like to say that in any case we should support her and understand how it is difficult to be pregnant!! Keep calm guys :roll: :roll:

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:22 am

Hi guys! Today very good weather! A very good topic for discussion! The surrogate mother is the main person in the clinic. Because it will give you happiness and joy! The surrogate mother will give you a young child. Guys can not be so rude to say about a woman who at heart is carrying your child! The woman most responsible part of this program. You need to be patient and not to disturb the woman. Just try to support her emotionally and financially! ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:12 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!)) How are you doing today guys?? Are you ready to have nice talk with me today?? So I think friends that it is really very important to find common language with a surrogate mother and you know you should remember that from your treating depends also well being of your future children.. And you know my dear friends I would like to say that we should support her in any case and understand how it is difficult for her to be pregnant.. So we should support her and make her happy every day.

Edward

Postby Edward » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:23 pm

i do not know, but i do not think that it would be really very hard, i think that you shall just talk to her and everything would be really very good, i think that you understand what i mean. i think that you shall be kind to her and be interested in her life but i do not think that you shall overcome your boundaries and be the best friends with her. in general i can tell you that you shall not worry about it, it shall be really natural and without any difficulties. thank yo for your attention,i wish you good luck and everything the best. i hope that you understand what i mean

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:27 pm

Hi all! How are you? I totally agree with you, it is very important to find a common language with the surrogate mother because I believe that all emotions, perceptions and attitudes of the mother transmitted to the child. If you have a good relationship with your mother, you translate through it all well you want to give to a baby. :mrgreen:

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:07 pm

i do not know but if you are a good person and you are kind and wnat to be friends with her then i think that you would not fail in it and you and the mother would be good fiends and i think that you understand what i am talking about. i think that you shall not talk about some weird topics and of course you shall not show all fo your drawbacks to her and then you go on really very well, it is your life and of course it is you choice but i am sure that you understand what i am talking about. i wish you good luck and i hope that you would get on really very well, wish you good luck my dear friend. thank you.

Mert

Postby Mert » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:54 pm

i do not think that here pays a very important whether she is a surrogate nmother or not. i think that you shall look for the common language with her just as with all the other people and i think that you shall understand it. it is life and i think that you know the best ways for that and you would do the right choice. of course it is not so easy but i think that you would succeed with the time and you would not have any problems with it. it is life and you shall understand it. she is also a person and i think that she is also interested in the fact to find common language with you. everything would be perfect do not worry.

Return to “Surrogacy”