How to find a common language with a surrogate mother

Eduardo

Re: How to find a common language with a surrogate mother

Postby Eduardo » Thu May 04, 2017 7:43 pm

I believe that nowadays I do not have any further problems out there, I mean, we all, of course, beg your pardon. :) I was meant to tell you that in the contemporary surrogate program it does not play any role whether you are willing to contact with the surrogate mother. Everything is under the strict attention and control of the surrogacy agency, so keep this detail in the mind... it may be even worse for the pregnancy if the intended parents will try to find the way to the "heart" of the surrogacy... that is my personal and subjective point of view, nothing huge and new, sorry.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 11:07 am

your idea really sounds logical and therefore, pretty obvious for me, but.. is there any kind of the possibility to communicate with the surrogate mother?! what are you thinking about?1 I am having this question on my mind, because, if I was not mistaken, there is the prohibited thing for gay couples - all intended members of the contract regarding one surrogate procedure are staying unknown to each other... well, it is cool because thus you have the firm assurance that you and your baby are protected all together.. even though you would like to have the ability of going out with the surrogate, you probably will not have the right.

Simson

Postby Simson » Sun May 14, 2017 9:32 pm

Nice to write here :mrgreen: :mrgreen: best regards)) I can agree with Adam and to my mind he is really right as for this one.. I mean I also think that it's very important to find a common language with a surrogacy mother, because I believe all the emotions, views and attitudes of a mother are transferred to a child. If you are in good relations with a mother, you transfer through her everything good you want to give to a baby. All in all in any case we should respect the person who can give the birth for the future baby!!

Carlo

Postby Carlo » Thu May 18, 2017 5:34 am

Hi!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: unfortunately now I am not in a good mood 8-) 8-) I gave really hard day now...But I hope that you are in an optimistic mood!! :D :D but this theme is close to me because I used surrogate motherhood and I really can speak about it... Why not?? In any case guys I can say that it is important to find common language with a surrogate mother..because all her feelings all her emotions transfer to your future baby... So that's why you should do everything for the sake of her health and for the sake of safety your future baby.
Last edited by Carlo on Fri May 19, 2017 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri May 19, 2017 3:10 pm

Hello there, to all of you, dear people, it is really the outstanding time for all of us here, for those who are only at the initial stage of the parenting, and for those who as well as I am not able to have kids right away, and have to wait for a little bit more..! So, I bet that you have told the awesome idea here, I am sure in it.... the establishment of the good and positive connection with the surrogate mother is the cool in terms of getting the information about the pregnancy flow ;) you will have the chance to see the woman who is in charge of bearing your little one....is not just awesome..?

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sun May 28, 2017 9:33 am

she is just the same person as we are and that is why i do not think that it shall be very hard, i think that she also wants that you like her and for her it is also very important, i think that you know it and you understand it, of course there are different people and maybe ti would e hard fo you to find the common language with her but i think that if you try your best then you will definitely succeed in it and everything will be good, just try to treat her with respect and she would see that you are a good person and you would be a good parent for the child. it is evry important for her.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:36 pm

Can not be sure in this at all... if to tell the truth, I am utterly convinced that it will be better if you will skip on this idea... :roll: :cry: why do you even think that the agency will allow you to communicate or to establish some kind of the communication wit the surrogate mother?! :( of course it is the prohibited thing if we are talking about the conspiracy and anonymous sides of the modern surrogacy programs... so you are staying always in the shadow of the medical procedure, you are the one who will look for it in reports from the manager, you see?! I thoughts that more details you will find here - http://biodads.com

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:34 am

Good to see all of you here today)) why i think that it is important to find common language with surrogate mother?? Because first of all from her well being depends the health of our future baby and you should know about it.. I think that it is like a shopping anmamany couples think in this way but you should remember that it is important to transfer through the surrogate Mother good and positive emotions. So that's why my attitude to it is pretty responsible because I think that it is really very important

Greg

Postby Greg » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:56 am

Best regards for all of you here today!!!!!I am in super mood here today. And what about you guys??? I think that first of all you should remember that you care about your future children through communication with your surrogate mother. That is why you should pay as much as it is possible attention.. You should remember that your health will transfer to your baby so that's why you should care about it. Also you should pay attention to her mood and emotions, do not forget about emotions, you should have positive influence on your mother

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:31 am

Hello everybody and everyone here on this website))) How are you doing? I also think that it is truly important to be in a good relationships with the surrogate Mother because all emotions are transferring to your baby... One guy said quite a good thing that caring about your surrogacy mother you care about your baby. If you have chosen this woman to give birth to your baby so be patient and not criticize her anyway. It is really important to understand that she wants to give birth to the healthy child so you should do everything to transfer her just positive emotions.

Return to “Surrogacy”