What is the difference between gestational surrogacy and traditional surrogacy?

Williams

Re: What is the difference between gestational surrogacy and traditional surrogacy?

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:03 pm

i think that you may find the information about it on any website but if you want i may definitely explain to it and it would not be hard for me. the first thing i want to tell you that this is very simple and you do not have to think over it a lot. gestational surrogacy i when the surrogate is not the biological mother of your baby. you may choose the other person who would the egg donor for your child and then you would be the biological father of the child and the other woman , you choose would be the biological mother of the child. and as you know the traditional surrogacy is about the surrogate being a biological mother of the child.

Fatherbest

Re: What is the difference between gestational surrogacy and traditional surrogacy?

Postby Fatherbest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:11 pm

Traditional surrogate is a biological mother of a child. Her own egg is artificially inseminated by your or donor sperm. A gestational surrogate mother is not a biological mother. She carries a baby that was conceived using the egg of the intended mother, or an egg donor, and sperm from the intended father or a sperm donor. In this case you can choose the egg donor for the conceiving.
A gestational surrogacy means that your baby will not have any genetic connections to the surrogate mother. It is up to you to decide which way is better for you. If you think that the surrogate mother has not so perfect genes you can find an egg donor.

Harry

Postby Harry » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:24 am

you know the difference is really very simple and i think that it would not be really very hard for you to understand it, you just have to read the clear information. i think hat you know what sit eh traditional surrogacy. it is when the surrogate is the biological mother of the child. gay couples usually choose the traditional surrogacy, because only one of the parents may be the biological father and we do not have the mother, that is why the surrogate becomes the egg donor. but there is also gestational surrogacy. when the other woman is the mother of your child. surrogate just carries and delivers your baby. that is it.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:42 pm

i also did not know anything about it but now it is even funny for me how could i not get earlier. traditional surrogacy is when the egg of the mother is inseminated but your sperm.
so it means that she is a biological mother of the child. gestational surrogacy is when the surrogate mother is not the biological mother of the child. this way often choose straight couples when both parents father and mother want to be biological parents. egg is taken from the mother and sperm from the father.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:29 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!) # :lol: 8-) How are you doing today guys?? Are you in a good mood for our conversation today?? I hope yes)) Soo.. I also know that a gestational surrogate mother is not a biological mother. She carries a baby that was conceived using the egg of the intended mother, or an egg donor, and sperm from the intended father or a sperm donor. In this case you can choose the egg donor for the conceiving. A gestational surrogacy means that your baby will not have any genetic connections to the surrogate mother. To tell the truth for me it is closest traditional surrogacy and I will choose it. I am sure.

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:52 pm

Here you are my dear friends!!How are you doing today??Are you ready to have nice talk with me today! I know that in gestational surrogacy, either your egg or a donor egg (that has been fertilized) will be transferred to your surrogate. Therefore, all genetic material is different than your surrogates. In traditional surrogacy, the surrogates own eggs are fertilized. Therefore, in traditional surrogacy there is a genetic link between the surrogate and child.I rather prefer to use the traditional surrogacy rather than gestational in my future!!

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:09 pm

i think that most of the people already understand the difference of it but you know I think that it is very good that you have started this topic because perosnally i did not understand the difference really very clearly , of course i knew that they are different but you know i did not realise that they are actually different and i think that you understand what i am talking about. in general i think that you may find this information on any website about the surrogacy and as far as i have understood the main difference between them is that in traditional surrogacy the surrogate i the egg donor for your child.

Mert

Postby Mert » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:51 pm

there are a lot of talks about it and a lot of people are havnig quarrels which one is actually better and you know every person thinks in the different ways and has different arguments and it is very hard to tell what would be better and you shall realise it. but if talking about it in general i can tell you that traditional surrogacy is when the doctors use her egg for the child and gestational is the one when they do not use her egg .persoally i do not think that traditional surrogacy is bad but at the same time i think that i would prefer gestational one it is more secure and gives more guarantees.

David7

Postby David7 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:07 pm

it is controversial question. if the child is not genetically hers then i think that she would not like to keep it but i do not know, it depends on the surrogate a lot and you know that everything may happen i life and that is why you shall be prepared to everything. that is the thing that i can tell you about it. but still it is better not to use her eggs if you want to have a kind of guarantee for yourself and then you would feel better . you shall make a right choice. but if you do not know then i think that you may find really lots of recommendations from other people ij the internet but do as you think is better.

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Thu May 04, 2017 7:32 pm

of course, it is normal not to know some sort of things and definitely be able to talk freely about the empty space in the knowledge, therefore, to make it all better and listen to the new information. Traditional surrogate - the one where the surrogate is a biological mother of a child. So her own egg is used. And as for the gestational surrogate mother - she is not a biological mother, because she carries a baby that was conceived using the egg of the intended mother (or egg donor) and sperm from the intended father :!: :geek: the difference just super huge! so be ready to go through this, I suggest you to try the gestational surrogacy.

Return to “Surrogacy”