What is the difference between gestational surrogacy and traditional surrogacy?

DennyDe

Re: What is the difference between gestational surrogacy and traditional surrogacy?

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 11:40 am

I see... maybe you have to ask for more related information in the surrogacy clinic?! I have one on my mind, and can easily attach the link to it, so thus you will have the look at it! here - http://biodads.com the BioDads agency... I am a new to the subject of the parenting, but still, I have some knowledge, because this information you can also find on-line! So the gestational surrogacy is the type the embryo is created using the intended father's sperm and a donor egg where the donor is not the surrogate. The resulting child is genetically related to the intended father. It is when we are talking about homosexually oriented couples only!

Simson

Re: What is the difference between gestational surrogacy and traditional surrogacy?

Postby Simson » Mon May 15, 2017 5:25 am

Hi everybody and everyone here!! How are you doing now?? :mrgreen: Are you in a good mood today?? I hope so)) so it is not difficult to explain that the difference between it. I know that a gestational surrogate mother is not a biological mother. She carries a baby that was conceived using the egg of the intended mother, or an egg donor, and sperm from the intended father or a sperm donor. In this case you can choose the egg donor for the conceiving. Also a gestational surrogacy means that your baby will not have any genetic connections to the surrogate mother..and of course as for traditional surrogacy so everything on the other hand.

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 9:16 pm

i hope that i would be able to talk clearly about it. i know that there are two types but you know i have never thought about gestational surrogacy,i do not know why but maybe i didn’t want to cause any problems because you know when you choose something that is traditional then you do not have so many problems but when you try to do something different then lot of problems arise, of course i do not want to tell you anything about it but you shall make your own choice, if you really want gestational surrogacy then you shall do it and think about this one. think that it is clear.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:41 pm

Nice to see here such a conscious person who is sincerely interested in the whole program and its details, is not it the great pleasure to be able to have the all necessary knowledge on various things?! If to make the notice - about some certain things, but anyway... today you are asking about the difficult from the point of the medical science question and it is all about the types of surrogacy parenting and difference between them... Well, to tell you that truth, I was more than just happy to see that the gestational type is getting over the traditional and it helps tp save the anonymity ;) ;)

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:53 pm

I suppose it is a great difference between gestational and traditional surrogacy!!I think in the same way that a gestational surrogate mother is not a biological mother. She carries a baby that was conceived using the egg of the intended mother, or an egg donor, and sperm from the intended father or a sperm donor. In this case you can choose the egg donor for the conceiving. Also a gestational surrogacy means that your baby will not have any genetic connections to the surrogate mother. So that is why I can state that we should choose a gestational surrogacy!

Emre

Postby Emre » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:48 pm

i really want to help you much but i do not know whether i would be able to do it. we are thinking to become parents but you know we have never thought about this kind of surrogacy, i know that it has sense and it helps to elude a lot of problems with the surrogate and with the genetics of the child but i think that it is not really needed so much and you may be even without it, of course it is your choice and you decide what to do and how to do but i think that it would be better to know more if you are thinking about it. but i hope that it would be clear for you if you try to know more.

Greg

Postby Greg » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:40 am

Glad to greet each of you here today!! How are you doing?? Are you ready to have nice conversation together with me today?? I hope so)) as I mentioned I am not aware of this information. But it was interesting for me to find out that gestational surrogacy is preferable. For the traditional one you have to be really sure in the personality and the genetics of the surrogate mother. And in case of there gestational surrogacy you can simply take the genetics from one person and the personality from another. So that's why I am so thankful for the information you have mentioned.

Odin

Postby Odin » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:18 pm

well i know that you want to choose the best way for you and of course i am sure that you will do it. many of us if not all have heard about it, of course those who do not think about surrogacy and who do not want to go through it do not think about it but of course those who think about it take it into account,and i can tell you that it is really very important thing and you shall choose your way, of course i do not think that it is the most important choice but if you have an opportunity to choose better variant for you then i think that it is better to think more.i think that you would make the right choice.

Kris5

Postby Kris5 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:18 pm

many people tell that it is better but to tell whether it is better it is needed to try it. i think that you know it.i think that you shall think what you want to get and what you are able to give.i can tell you that this way of surrogacy is really very good and we shall not tell that it is bad, of course it had some other problems and it may cause you them but you know i think that it is really little bit better than traditional one and that is why if you are still thinking whether it is good or not then i think that you shall stop having some doubts and concentrate more on it. that is what i think about it.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:27 pm

All members have mentioned the right answer of it. But I want to support this idea. Nothing is difficult. Gestational surrogacy when the surrogate is not the biological mother of your baby. It is true and possible that you may choose the other person who would the egg donor for your child and then you would be the biological father of the child and the other woman , you choose would be the biological mother of the child. As for traditional you should understand that the surrogate mother is a biological mother for your baby.

Return to “Surrogacy”