Threat of international surrogacy

Andreas_Maroon

Re: Threat of international surrogacy

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:43 pm

Paul_O wrote: i was thinking about earning some extra money

That is a good idea, by the way. I know that I cannot give advises here to you - but I think that it is better not to relax before such a serious thing as the birth of the kid) I was always the person who was thinking several steps ahead of the actual things that happened around me) And I advise you to do the same) We will start in a few weeks, by the way. We were not thinking about the trip - but we definitely need to relax some way. I was thinking about a weekend somewhere not too far away from Rome. Ok - i feel that I am not able to trite anything really interesting right now, so I think I'll stop now. not sure I am going to be an often visitor on this site any tiem soon.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:04 pm

Paul_O wrote: i was thinking about earning some extra money in order to make some renovations in the house before the baby will be here

that is a good idea - but another good idea for you would be to listen to my advise. Have some rest before the kid will be here.. Because afterwards you will be begging for the rest - without actually having it. I know what I am speaking about) When we were passing trough our surrogacy program - we did not do that - end eventually we regretted that we did not) So if you want to go somewhere on the trip - do not hesitate) It is another question - if there are something need to be done inn order to make the kid be comfortable in your house.. But if there is nothing else left to do already- then just take some rest)

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:18 pm

Ben_Roar wrote:Have some rest before the kid will be here..

Yes - i am having lot of rest now, since I am too far from being a father. yet. I know you all may say that I am being hasty - but we are already thinking about the marriage with my boy friend. And I figured out that he did visit some sites on the surrogacy clinics, can you imagine?:) Biodads as well. I will not put the carriage before the horse, but it seems that all the things with us start to get faster and faster - in a completely natural way, and I am really glad about that. I know what do you mean by saying "having some rest before..." - but I would prefer not to have the rest now, because I am really anxious to do.. well, you know what) i think I am going to call to Bidads soon just to figure out, what sum should I have to save for it..

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:04 pm

the borders between the countries are not on the lock , and people are free to travel and make their business almost in any country of the world. And it is the same with marriage, creating the family, adoption.. and the surrogacy. There were already several topics around here that discussed the problems connected with the passing of the surrogacy program abroad. The biggest questions (except the financial one) are the following : the citizenship of the child and the legibility of the gay parental rights and the gay marriages in both countries of your origin, and the country where the program will take place. In both cases it is pretty complicated, and what is even worse, the laws change constantly. that is why it is better to have a good lawyer with the experience in such cases.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:27 pm

Fatherbest wrote:the laws change constantly

that is true.. the most recent incident that I've heard of - is the new law in India - that makes the surrogate business there being really complicated. I did not get it all - it was something about obtaining the medical visa for the kids there, who were born trough the surrogacy - for the foreign couples. the officials said that this law was created due to pretty wide spread situations, when some kids are not being taken form the clinics by the couples, or for example - when the twins were born - the couple only took one of them. So I can understand the position of authorities as well.

Harry

Postby Harry » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:49 pm

i do not know why i am thinking so but still it is my opinion and it i has the right to be here. the first thing i want to tell you that i am against the international surrogacy and that is why i do not advise you doing it. i think that it would cause a lot of problems and you have a bit chance that you would not get your child. that is why i think that you shall think about it a lot and be sure that it is worth it. look for the agencies in your country . i do not know anything about the threat of it, i just think that it is not uncomfortable, but still if you are talking about it then it may be even dangerous. i do not know it. :!: :!: :!: :!:

Jim

Postby Jim » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:57 pm

I am not planning to have my own children in the nearest future, so I am not interested in such questions like internetional surrogacy and adoption programs :| :| :!: But I think that internetional surrogacy can be more difficult process than surogacy program in your own country. But of course some countries do not allow surrogacy agencies to function, so you should adopt a child in another country.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:23 pm

Ben - I've heard about that incident in India.. the same thing happened some time ago in Mexico. that is not in our favour. .But on the other hand - this is normal., I think. this is the new are for the law makers - and there must be some amount of the precedents for them to understand the present situation - all the pluses and minuses that the surrogacy may give to the country that allows this procedure on its territory, to understand and reveal all the risks that the parties do take during the process. So this will be not the last time we hear about the new restrictions. The technology of the surrogacy cannot be forgotten, once it was created - so eventually it is not such a big deal, in general.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:38 pm

The first thing I can say for sure that you should go to an agency of surrogacy motherhood, because, if you do everything independently, then you are going through all difficulties on your own, for example - discussions over cost, escrow accounts, doctors, lawyers and scheduling appointments. Such things can be very overwhelming processes, that's why, if you wanna save your nervous system for some time, then try to choose a good surrogacy agency which will help you to solve all possible problems. Agency will help to manage the process and handle the details, will allow the Intended Parents and the Surrogate Mother to relax and enjoy the pregnancy. But first of all, dude, you should be emotionally ready for this procedure, because in the process many intended parents experience doubts, many fear that the surrogate will want to keep the baby or will want to intrude or interfere with your family. It will be good for you to find certain surrogacy agency, or clinic, and then make conclusions about it.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:54 pm

I was reading an interesting article on the net recently - on the site with lot of info about the surrogacy. It was not specialized for gays though - so I think the most part of the information here suited for the straight couples. Well - there they were discussing what country has the best conditions and laws for the surrogacy. They were writing there about Mexico and India as well - putting them as the examples of what may happen if to choose the country poorly. so - one of the best countries actually was Ukraine - at least in their opinion. It was said that the good thing about it was the good legislation base.. though the bad side was the comparative intolerance of locals.

Return to “Surrogacy”