Biological father

George86

Re: Biological father

Postby George86 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:40 am

Of course I dreamt about becoming a father and of course a biological father. I dreamt about it much more than anything else in this world. But it happened that I can not be a father at all. I have some problems with my health so unfortunately it is impossible you know. All in all I might admit that my partner is a biological father of our babies and you know I am happy for it because I love my husband and I don't regret of his becoming a biological donor. It was the best decision in our situation you know. And Now I am so happy to see some similarities in my children from my husband.

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:02 pm

i think that it depends on you and your relations with your partner. i think that you know who would be the father of the child, i mean biological.
but i know that many couples who make this important decision, face a lot of problems and it is very hard for them to choose who would be the biological father of the child. i think that both of the parents shall sit and just talk about it, i know that it may be a bit hard to choose it, but you do not have the other choice, but to gain the compromise. try t choose the man who wants the child more and it would be alright. that is it.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:57 am

To be a biological father is really great decision which will never leave cold any of you here. It was truly difficult decision but I tried to convince him to do it. Moreover after some time it turned out that my ex partner could not have children at all so it was natural that I would become a father. Biological father. I was on the seven sky when I knew it. You might imagine how it is to know that after some attempts you are a father. Of course nowadays I live alone with my son, but I allow my ex partnert to see him surely

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:31 am

it is really the hardest choice ever and i think that it would be really very hard for you to make this choice because i am sure that both parents would like to be the biological parents but you know at the same time that there are a lot of people who would not like to be biological parents and that si why i think that in such a way it would be much easier for you, in general i can tell you that your choice shall be agreed by both od you and when you are sure that you have made a right choice you shall do it.
because it is really very very important

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:56 am

it is really very hard to decide who would be te biological father of the child and i really know that a lot of families have a lot of quarrels about it.and it is not surprising because all of us want to be the biological father of the child because in such a way the child would be considered ours. but i know that it is really impossible to do it nowadays. maybe in the future it would be possible and both of us would want to be the father. i do not know what we would do, because we are not parents yet but i think that for us it would be also very hard to choose it. but i really hope that we would know what to do.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:27 am

Hello everybody and everyone. I woke up so early today that's why my mood is a little bit changeable. My partner decided at first that I would be a biological father without any words and it happened so, some years ago we became dads. Thanks to such surrogate agency as biodads. Our decision was the best one and I was so happy that my partner gave me that opportunity to be not only father but also a biological father because he knew how it was important for me. He didn't regret And me too of course. Be a dad is like a huge miracle in my life. I appreciate it

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 8:02 am

Never compare yourself with others, it's very easy to get trapped. It will be much more effective to focus on your goals and your life.
Try to maintain friendly relations. A person who has friends feels more happy than those who have no friends.
Have sex with a loving partner is the source of happiness.
Maintain health by exercising, eating and caring for your body. Your health is a real source of happiness.
Sleep as needed. Sufficient, full sleep is the source of your health, mood and happiness.

NataliaRib

Biological father

Postby NataliaRib » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:50 pm

To tell my alcoholic son or to keep it from him... whats best?

I adopted my son when he was 3 and I am the only father figure in my sons life. His father has had no contact with me or my son in all of this twenty-something years. My son has been in and out of recovery programs mostly out over the past several years. My wife his mother and I just recently found out that my sons biological father died at age 39 from cirrhosis of the liver alcohol related, but he also had hepatitis C which certainly didnt help.

Does this knowledge help or hurt the chances of my sons recovery? Will he just give up or work harder in recovery? Anybody out there have any experience with this?

Sincerely,
CentralArizonaFather

Return to “Surrogacy”