Biological father

Fatherbest

Re: Biological father

Postby Fatherbest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:08 pm

it is really very common question here and i have heard that in some gay families it is a real problem. i do not really know why people are quarreling because of it, it is not a problem at all and i think that you shall not bother about it. the biological father can be a person who really wants to have the child, who was first to suggest this idea, who have found the agncy, or who is actually healthier.
there are a lot of ways whish may help you to choose who will be the father.or justplay in cards and who wins then he will be the biological father of the child. i think that it is definitely very good variant.

Harry

Postby Harry » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:33 pm

well i do not even know, i think that it depends on you and your relations with your partner. i think that you know who would be the father of the child, i mean biological. but i know that many couples who make this important decision, face a lot of problems and it is very hard for them to choose who would be the biological father of the child. i think that both of the parents shall sit and just talk about it, i know that it may be a bit hard to choose it, but you do not have the other choice, but to gain the compromise. try t choose the man who wants the child more and it would be alright. that is it.

Jim

Postby Jim » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:22 pm

Personally I think that it is not so important question or problem who is going to be a biological father ;) ;) ;) It does not mean anything :o :shock: It is more important how you treat your child and his attitude towards both of parents. I think that both fathers will love their child, what is the most important, and it will not matter who is a biological father.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:39 pm

He insisted on me being the biological father, and I insisted on him for this role. We still did not decide. Basically, this is just the "competition of courtesy" , as people call it.
We can make the decision right before we will have to give the seed for the process. If he will be persistent enough, I will become dad. Or vice versa. That does not matter for us, since we are one, basically, a solid family. This kid will be equally mine and his, despite of who's genes will be in the kid. And if I will see the small copy of my beloved - I will be simply twice more happy then I am now) I see it that way

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:32 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!)) Nice to meet all of you here today)) How are you doing today?? Are you in a good mood today?? :P I hope so guys))Vegas very interesting topic for discussion I think. I would like to say the same that Easton has told. I agree that the biological father can be a person who really wants to have the child, who was first to suggest this idea, who have found the agncy, or who is actually healthier. there are a lot of ways whish may help you to choose who will be the father.or justplay in cards and who wins then he will be the biological father of the child..more than agree with it. He is really right.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:43 am

Hi guys! Oh this is a very complex topic! Yes, it's always a problem between the couple. Of course everyone wants to beat the biological father! This is a very complex subject, very hard to make a choice. There are even quarrels and reproaches. I believe that when a couple creates a family, they should love and appreciate each other! Surrogacy is a great responsibility, you need to be prepared for any outcome. ;) ;) ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:28 pm

I am glad to write here for all of you on this gay friendly website :D :D Nice to be here with all of you today)) How are you doing guys?? Are you ready to have nice talk with me today?? So I would like to say my dear friend, that of course it doesn't matter who is a biological father. Really guys.. If you wanted to be parents and now you are, so why are you thinking about such things who is biological father. You are parents now and I hope that you are happy parents and your child will be really happy in your family. So without any words I agree that nothing can be better that family you have.So I think that everything will be okey :D

Edward

Postby Edward » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:48 am

well yes of course i know about that and i think that for all of us it was a big problem, i do not know what about other people but for me and my partner it as rather serious and i do not know what to do with it, i think that you understand what i am talking about . of course both of us wanted to become biological parents and i think that it is naturally, but we could not decide who it would be and that is why it took us a lot of time to do it. but with the time i decided that i love my man and it is not important for me who would be the father and i think that he shall be the father. thank you for your attention.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:42 pm

Hi all! How are you? don't know why people are fussing over this, it's no problem at all and I think You don't have to worry about it. the biological father can be the person who really wants to have a baby. This child will be equally shared. You will love and cherish his life and health. The most important thing to appreciate and respect each other and love your little one! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:57 pm

i think that it is really the hardest choice ever and i think that it would be really very hard for you to make this choice because i am sure that both parents would like to be the biological parents but you know at the same time that there are a lot of people who would not like to be biological parents and that si why i think that in such a way it would be much easier for you, in general i can tell you that your choice shall be agreed by both od you and when you are sure that you have made a right choice you shall do it.because it is really very very important wish you good luck

Return to “Surrogacy”