Biological father

Mert

Re: Biological father

Postby Mert » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:00 pm

i know that it is a very big problem for all the people but for me it is not a problem and have not experienced it. but i do not know how to decide it, i think that it is rather hard to choose who would be the father of the child. on the hand it is not very important because it is only the fact and you would be the fathers together, but on the other hand it is a very important thing and all of us would like to be the fathers of the child and i think that you realise it. but i think that all of the couples have decided and without any really severe conflict, so it is possible to do it. thank you.

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Thu May 04, 2017 7:39 pm

Unfortunately, I saw not for the only one time in the life how partners in the marriage were quarreling because of the same intimate and essential at the same time question - who has to be the sperm donor... I deiced that first of all we both, me and my husband, will go through the medical test and find out which "biological material" is suitable, better, more valued. and, I thought also about the possibility to have both materials good, and therefore we decided that I will be the donor, because I am taller and have nice eyes (according to the words of my partner). it was easy...for us at least.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 11:10 am

I really assume that it is going to be the real conflict there surely.. on the other hand, if you have the interest in the question, I would also say that it is important to be able to see the bright side in everything, and of course to try to avoid the upcoming conflict (if there is a need to do so..). In my humble opinion, the point of view of the person, who have not been through the procedure, I still have the one thing on my mind regarding the question of the sperm donation - the "suitable' sperm should be tested and given to the fertilization, that is the only one possible option!!! only the medical approach can be used here...

Simson

Postby Simson » Mon May 15, 2017 5:28 am

Hey guys!! Pretty good that we have already gathered here?!!))) Thanks for this theme for discussion.. Of course I really understand that it is difficult to make a decision when you choose who are a biological father between you.. I remember my situation when we really didn't know how it can be better, and in the same time we didn't want to refer to traditional surrogate motherhood.. I would like to say that exactly there my partner took everything in his hands and he said me would be a biological father.. I am thankful for such his decision still..

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sun May 28, 2017 8:22 am

i think that it is a cause of quarrel for everyone and i think that you know what i am talking about. but of course eventually you shall decide it and you shall make your choice even if ti si not very good and you are not sure in it bu you shall build the compromise and i think that it would be good for you, in general i can tell you that you shall always be strong and you shall always try your best in order to find the best variant when my partner and i were thinking about the child we knew that we wnated to have two children and that is why it was not a great problem for us.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:06 pm

Hey there you guy, with the pretty interesting and also unusual name... 8-) look here, Vegas, that is definitely the hard decision to make and if you do not have any ideas for now on, I highly suggest you try the medical consultation in the agency... therefore highly qualified doctors will give some recommendations about the ongoing trouble yu are in and after you will go through the medical tests which have the main goal - to see whether you are ready for the fertilization, or to be more precise - whether your sperm is suitable for this responsible role! For more answers have a look at this- http://biodads.com

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:54 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!! How are you doing today friends? I can say that that nothing can be better that the fact that you are a biological father especially when you are a gay.. It is really good thing that nowadays surrogacy motherhood has such a advantage to give us the opportunity to become a biological fathers. I think that the next step in my life is the surrogate motherhood. I said that adoption gave the birth for my son, but now I am going to be a biological father for my future second baby :( ;)

Emre

Postby Emre » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:20 pm

i know that it is a big problem for all the guys and i think that maybe here guys can think about the way out. we are thinking about becoming parents and for us it is very important and we are thinking about the agency and everything like that but we have not talked about the talking of choosing the biological dad and i think that it is really one of the hardest topics ever and i think that you understand what i mean but i do not know what we can do with it, i do not want to have quarrels with my partner and i think that it would be very complicated thing for us, i do not know how to solve it.

Greg

Postby Greg » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:57 am

I am glad to write here today again. And what about you?? What can you say?? I think that to be a biological father for your baby if you are a gay is great!! I think that this chance is so desirable...so what can u say about my personal experience, neither me nor my partner knows who will be a biological father for our baby. Of course both of us want it. But no one strongly says about it.. I think that it is really difficult to find any solution here. Nowadays we really think about this difficult question.. What do you think??

Odin

Postby Odin » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:12 pm

well i think that it would be a big problem for the guys who think about parenting. there are some guys who tell that it does not play any role and you shall not worry about it because the child is your and everything lie that but you shall understand that it is real lie and even if you tell that i am sure that if you are in such situation and thinking about future parenting then of course you would think about that and of course you would want to become the future father. being biological is not so important for the child but it is important for you . and i hope that if you worry about it you will solve the question.

Return to “Surrogacy”