Biological father

Kris5

Re: Biological father

Postby Kris5 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:14 pm

i will try to help you but i do not know whether i will succeed. what to tell you about biological father i do not even know and you know i can tell you that it is the problem inside your family and that is why we can not help you much with it , of course it is better to solve all the problems before but i think that it is not easy because if both of you want to become biological fathers then of course it is big problem and you can think about it. in general i can tell you that life is life and that is why you shall choose the best of you who would be the biological father. that is what i think about it.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:34 pm

Hello fellows. I am one of those who used surrogate program. And finally one year ago they gave the birth for my son, so I am proud of it. Hmm and that's why I c an say that I was an egg donor for my son so I am a biological father for him. It was so easy decision for us and my husband suggested it by himself. So being a biological father for our son is the most wonderful thing in my life. It is fantastic!!!! Now we are thinking about second attempt and my husband will be a biological father in this time.

Linkoln

Postby Linkoln » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:21 pm

partners can fight because of that really much and i know it from my own situation. of course it plays some certain role for your family but i think that for the child it is not too much important and you know it, and that is why if you want to be happy in your life and make your child happy then i think that you would decide who hall be biological father without any problem and without any doubts, i hope that you understand my opinion, thank you for your attention and i rally hope that you would be able to do it in the right way. you shall know how to solve it better.

Erik

Postby Erik » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:00 pm

well of course i understand that it is important and it plays some role.fathers often fight about it because they want to be biological fathers of the child and they want to give the child everything the best and i think that you know that but if you are talking about that and if you are thinking about that then you shall understand that life is life and you shall build the compromise and you shall choose the right way for yourself and it would be really better for you. in general i can tell you that you shall not lose any hop and lose your wish , because it is not the most important thing in life.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:09 am

Good morning people!!! What plans do you have for the following weekends ? Could you share them with me?)) I also dream about it because to be a biological father is the most important thing for many guys it is true. As I told you I am not a father yet but ultimately my partner and I also refer to such process where some of us will be a biological father. We have not decided who will be but I suppose that in future I will be exactly a biological father, and my partner supported me in this decision and even he mentioned that he wants see me in our future baby.

DavidSt

Postby DavidSt » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:04 pm

You're right it it may be pretty hard question for a couple. I think that such conflict can be solved in a pretty easy way, but it is easy not in any case. You and your parent can have an examining at the hospital whether you or him have some inherrited deseases which can be dangerous for a future child. Or you can just try to decise.

Mervin94

Postby Mervin94 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:21 pm

It's a normal question in such situations. Sometimes it may be difficult to decide who will be a biological father for the future baby. But I think each couple need to find a compromise. Cuz both of them will be a parent so it doesn't matter who is a biological father, who isn't. Also couples need to pay attention to heredity. It's more important to baby to be strong and healthy.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:38 am

Well, if to be honest, of course we had some disagreements concerning this question. I think that all of us sooner or later would face this problem. I wanted my partner to be a biological father and he wanted just the other way. But we've found a compromise and he became a father of our child. We also desided to have one more child, and the next biological father would be me.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:59 pm

Personaly I have never had such quarells, but I think that this problem can be solved very easy. You may find a compromise. You may choose one of you to become a father this time, and the next time your partner would be a father of the next child. You can solve it in such a way, but you can find another one.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:48 pm

Pleasant atmosphere here, isn't it?? Are you in a good mood??? It is good when you can be a biological father for your baby. I suppose it is one of the best way. To be a donor is really is really important for many of us. And I understand that unfortunately not always you can be.. Because there are many reasons for it and it is understandable that in most cases because of bad health. In my life, God gave me such a huge chance to become a biological father for the baby. I really appreciated such his behavior and such his acts

Return to “Surrogacy”