Surrogate mothers

Jay

Re: Surrogate mothers

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:44 pm

I am thankful to these women for all they do for us, I mean, for the people who cannot have their own babies due to different circumstances, but I do not have the urge to get into the details of the process.
Honestly.. All I want to get is the result. We will have the consultation with the Biodads agency in a few days, and I know that they policy towards surrogate mothers implicates restriction in any communication between the mother and the agency. I suspect that it is due to the protection of the agency interests, but that does not matter for me. I would not want that communication on the first place.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:28 am

Here you are. Surely there are many various thoughts as for this theme. Each person here has pretty different and other point of view. Frankly speaking I don't believe that surrogate mothers help other couples to become parents for free and just because of their personal desire to help. I really do not believe in it. I understand that surrogacy helped everyone to achieve the desirable aim but women need some compensation for being used for this process if to say it with simple words. I don't see anything bad in it. Any help should be praised.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:46 am

Very interesting topic you have raised!
I am grateful to these women for all they do for us, I mean, for people who can't have children of their own due to various circumstances, but I have no desire to delve into the details of the process. Surrogacy gives you the opportunity to become parents!
Gay couples have the opportunity to become parents is the only thing that should worry us! This is my opinion of course.

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:08 am

you are definitely right. we shall definitely be grateful to them because it is really very hardy to be the surrogate mother. many of us underestimate this job and they do not consider it being a job as well.
it is very hard for the women to be pregnant with the other child , and realise that she shall give it away to other people, and hs does not know whether you would be kind to this person and whether everything would be alright. that is why we shall be really very kind to these women because without them many of us would not have their children. that is it.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:22 pm

Today it is a profession, but there are few women who do it for the sake of baby and family, but not because of money at first. We had such life experience when surrogacy Mother tried to get from us as much as possible money before giving the birth for our future son. I have faced with it and almost all women do it for their orbit sake, for their richness. I have such point of view, but maybe other visitors think in some other way from my one. They do it mostly for money but not for the sake of someone

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 8:17 am

Close friendships with people who genuinely love you, is one of the best antidotes to a sense of misery, says David Gee. Myers, the author of the book "In pursuit of happiness." One Australian study showed that people over 70 who have a circle of close friends live much longer.
"Unfortunately, our society of individuals suffers from poor social ties, which, according to some psychologists, is the cause of the modern epidemic of depression," Myers writes. "Close social ties also provide support in difficult situations."

markus

Postby markus » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:47 am

If you want to teach a child something, then take on a feature of attention: what we are interested, is remembered by itself, without effort. You do not have to drum into the child the necessary knowledge and skills, if you make your classes interesting for the baby.
Do not abuse the notes. They are boring and uninteresting to the child. Better set a good example. Children take as a model the behavior of parents. For example, a son will represent a man's life as the life of his father. If the father after work lies on a sofa, does nothing on the house, from time to time comes back home tipsy, then the child will consider such behavior norm and in the future, most likely, will behave also.

Return to “Surrogacy”