Surrogate mothers

Paul_O

Surrogate mothers

Postby Paul_O » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:27 am

Recently I had an interesting experience of conversation with a surrogate mother, that is working in the program of surrogacy that my friends are passing right now. this is rather an exception these days, when people do know their surrogate mother, but due to some unpleasant circumstances, they had to figure out the details of her identity. Anyway, I knew there were many prejudices about this "profession", and after having this conversation I can tell you that some of them are true. But in the end I came to the conclusion, that the only thing I can feel to these women is gratitude for giving us something ghat we would not be able to achieve ourselves. what do you think, guys? Did any of you had such an experience?

Andreas_Maroon

Re: Surrogate mothers

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:39 pm

I did not have such experience, and I am not sure if I would like to have one actually. I am thankful to these women for all they do for us, I mean, for the people who cannot have their own babies due to different circumstances, but I do not have the urge to get into the details of the process. Honestly.. All I want to get is the result) We will have the consultation with the Biodads agency in a few days, and I know that they policy towards surrogate mothers implicates restriction in any communication between the mother and the agency. I suspect that it is due to the protection of the agency interests, but that does not matter for me. I would not want that communication on the first place.

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:35 pm

I would not really care about that. I know that the surrogate motherhood does represent the area of the "grey morals", but I do not care about that as long as the surrogate mothers are devoted to their commitments towards the couple and the agency she is working for. I think it is for each separate person to decide, what it should do with its time, with its body, with its life. I can hypothesise, of course, would I become a surrogate mother if I would be a woman... I think that I would not. But that does not mean that I despise or even dislike women who made other choice. I am agree with you guys, that we should be thankful to them, and that is it)

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:57 pm

Ben wrote somewhere that he was communicating with their surrogate mother after the birth of their daughter. Guys, I really do not understand you. what kind of perverted curiosity makes you look for the communication with these women? Do you really think she will be playing some part in the life of your future child? Of course no. But there must be some reason that makes you want to find these women. I think it would be interesting for you and for myself to figure out what are the real reasons of such curiosity. If you will figure that out - I am sure you will gain lot of interesting knowledge about yourself as well)

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:42 pm

I read that post by Ben - and several other similar ones. I do not think that I am going to look for the woman that was surrogate mother for my kid... I feel no urge for that. Besides, we are planning to use the services of the Biodads agency - and they do have a strict policy against communication between the surrogate mothers and the couples. As soon as the baby will be born - she will sign the renouncement and give the baby to us. That is the best way. I can not understand Ben's curiosity.. I mean, I can, but I was curious only in general way, I would not want to get in such details of my own surrogacy program) that is it, I think)

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:45 pm

Fortunately or unfortunately my husband and I did not have such experience. We have adopted our child, we decided to do it at one. But what about surrogate mother, of course, we should be grateful them. They give us children. And I think we will have never understood how difficult it is to bring a child under the heart during 9 months, bear, give it and never see...

Archer

Postby Archer » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:19 pm

i will not be different in my mind, you know... I think their part, role is to give you a baby. to give birth and to forget about him or her when they bear it. cause if the re is a problem with it, you will have troubles with raising a kid. troubles with future and understanding what is what and who is who in the famiy. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:56 pm

Life is not so easy as it seem to be, so there are different situations, you know ;) ;) :!: So wemen become surrogate mothers not only because of their desire. I agree that sometimes they have unpleasant circumstances. We should understand such people and do not treat them in a very bad way. So we should be grateful, as they gave birth to a child :!: :!: :o

Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:46 pm

i think that you are definitely right. we shall definitely be grateful to them because it is really very hardy to be the surrogate mother. many of us underestimate this job and they do not consider it being a job as well. it is very hard for the women to be pregnant with the other child , and realise that she shall give it away to other people, and hs does not know whether you would be kind to this person and whether everything would be alright. that is why we shall be really very kind to these women because without them many of us would not have their children. that is it. hope you have understood me.

Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:46 pm

i think that you are definitely right. we shall definitely be grateful to them because it is really very hardy to be the surrogate mother. many of us underestimate this job and they do not consider it being a job as well. it is very hard for the women to be pregnant with the other child , and realise that she shall give it away to other people, and hs does not know whether you would be kind to this person and whether everything would be alright. that is why we shall be really very kind to these women because without them many of us would not have their children. that is it. hope you have understood me.

Return to “Surrogacy”