Surrogate mothers

Andrew

Re: Surrogate mothers

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:02 pm

In our life different situations can happen, our world is not ideal, so unpleasant situations also take place, you see :( :( :o :shock: :? I guess your friends should be grateful that woman, as she is going to bear them a child, and as for me, all these circumstances are not so important. They have more important things to worry about :idea: :idea: :!: :!: :roll:

Fatherbest

Postby Fatherbest » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:07 pm

I did not have such experience, and I am not sure if I would like to have one actually. I am thankful to these women for all they do for us, I mean, for the people who cannot have their own babies due to different circumstances, but I do not have the urge to get into the details of the process.
Honestly.. All I want to get is the result. We will have the consultation with the Biodads agency in a few days, and I know that they policy towards surrogate mothers implicates restriction in any communication between the mother and the agency. I suspect that it is due to the protection of the agency interests, but that does not matter for me. I would not want that communication on the first place.

Harry

Postby Harry » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:30 pm

you know i have never communicated with the surrogate and i do not have any friends who are surrogates and that is why i may not tell you really a lot about it but still I would try to be helpful for you. i think that it is really very profession and if you are choosing the surrogate you shall be really very careful, you shall notice all the details in her behaviour and you shall know a lot about her past. i think that you shall choose the surrogate who already has children ad they are healthy if you want her to be the egg donor. and you have to know whether psychologically she is healthy, and whether she would be able to give you her child.

Jim

Postby Jim » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:35 pm

As for me, I think that it is important when you find out some information about the surogate mother, who is going to bear you a child, but you should not pay much attention to that information, but realize that she is going to present you with a child and it is the most important thing for you, firstly, so do not mind the information, you have found out about her ;) ;) ;)

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:39 pm

I know that the surrogate motherhood does represent the area of the "grey morals", but I do not care about that as long as the surrogate mothers are devoted to their commitments towards the couple and the agency she is working for.
I think it is for each separate person to decide, what it should do with its time, with its body, with its life. I can hypothesise, of course, would I become a surrogate mother if I would be a woman... I think that I would not. But that does not mean that I despise or even dislike women who made other choice. I am agree with you guys, that we should be thankful to them, and that is it

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:00 pm

Here you are my dear future dads))Nice to meet all of you here today))I think that we should pay as much as it is possible to pay attention when we choose the surrogate mother!!In case of the choice of surrogate mother pay special attention on her psychological state. Hysterical traits of character, tendency to a depression or attacks of anger reduce chances of the smooth course of pregnancy and can create problems by transfer of the child to future parents. The conclusion of the agreement SHALL be legally arranged. It will allow both parties to have some catch in case of any problems. It is even better if at the conclusion of the agreement there is a person who is respected and esteemed by substitute mother . The agreement shall contain point on penalties in case of unfair execution of undertaken obligations. It is better to paint this point on extent of increase of responsibility for certain defects. :idea: :idea:

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:14 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!! I am very very glad to write here on this gay friendly website!!) how are you today?? 8-) 8-) Of course Paul, I think that if you chose surrogate motherhood for you, you should be acquainted with the surrogate mother very very good. You should know all these details. Of course I also think that pay special attention on surrogate mother's psychological state. Hysterical traits of character, tendency to a depression or attacks of anger reduce chances of the smooth course of pregnancy and can create problems by transfer of the child to future parents.Be ccareful with it!!!

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:31 am

Hi guys! A very interesting topic for discussion! This is very interesting news. Yes I agree with you many women go for such an experiment in order to give life! In order to give the opportunity to a gay couple create a family. Oh this is a difficult topic because women are different. We must understand that life is complicated and every woman has their own life story. ;) :) ;) :shock: :P :roll: :| ;) :oops:

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:18 pm

Hi guys! A very complex topic to discuss! Because not everyone wants to know the biological mother of the child! Thank you to these women for all that they do! They are very strong and courageous woman! It's great that you got acquainted with the mother of your child! Surrogacy is a wonderful opportunity to become parents! I am very glad that we can go to the clinic for help and advice! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:31 am

Hello guys! Very interesting topic you have raised! I am grateful to these women for all they do for us, I mean, for people who can't have children of their own due to various circumstances, but I have no desire to delve into the details of the process. Surrogacy gives you the opportunity to become parents! Gay couples have the opportunity to become parents is the only thing that should worry us! This is my opinion of course. ;)

Return to “Surrogacy”