Surrogate mothers

Mark27

Re: Surrogate mothers

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:03 am

Here you are my dear friends!!! I am really glad to write here for all of you on this gay friendly website!!)) So as I said guys I am going to become a father in the nearest time and I would like to say guys that it is really my dream to be father. So if we speak about surrogacy I would like to say that of course we should pay attention to the surrogate mothers and especially to her health!! Because I hope you know that her health has a great influence to your future children. So be careful with it and try even to find out everything about her life and habits.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:07 pm

Hi all, how are you??? Oh this is a very interesting topic. I am grateful to these women for all they do for us, I mean, for people who can't have children of their own. I agree that sometimes they have the unpleasant circumstances. We need to understand these people and not treat them badly. So we should be grateful to these people! :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:05 pm

well you know when people are talking about surrogate motherhood the only thing i can tell is that i am really respecting them, i think that you need to be really very strong woman and of course very kind because i think that you understand that it is not very easy to become the surrogate mother of the child and of course give this child to the other people who you do not know at all and i think that you understand what i am talking about. in general i thin that if you are going through this journey then the only thing that you shall feel to the mother is also gratitude and respect and i think that you do so.

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Thu May 04, 2017 8:22 pm

Good evening... frankly speaking, your personal negativity is really thrilling!!! it is not very usual for me to see this picture and nevertheless, you still doing this all over again... :roll: sorry, no hard feelings, but it is the reality. Please, be more grateful to those women who are able to become the surrogate mothers, despite the reason why they are doing it! it is not our business...and as for the genetic "problems" as you mentioned - it does not matter! the surrogate is not the egg donor. In addition to everything I said already, you have to take the thorough care about the pregnant woman, remember?

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 10:18 am

you have the point here, Paul...! I totally agree with you, I bet that you have to know it.... and you know, in addition, I would also tell you that you have to be really interested in the opportunity of having the real conversation and meeting with the intended surrogate mother.. but you are right! there is no such need to be next to the woman who is in charge of bearing the infant in the belly, for this "work" she will get the huge payment... nobody has forced here to this job, to this action, and therefore, there is not need to be really concerned about everything else... :!: if you are in the good clinic, you have no worried, trust me...

Simson

Postby Simson » Sat May 13, 2017 1:06 pm

If we speak about surrogate mothers we should pay as much as it is possible attention to her choosing.. Because first of all from the surrogate Mother depends the future of your future baby and it is really true you know.. I can say that if you want to do everything okey you should pay special attention on surrogate mother's psychological state. You should remember about hysterical traits of character, tendency to a depression or attacks of anger reduce chances of the smooth course of pregnancy and can create problems by transfer of the child to future parents. And also first of all surrogate mother should be healthy!!!

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sun May 28, 2017 8:28 am

i know that it is not only your thinking ,i think that a lot of people are having some prejudices towards them but you know i think that we shall not judge them, of course they earn lots of money with it but you know it is very hard physically and of course it is very very hard emotionally and i think that you realise what i am talking about, it is life and that is why you shall understand it. of course when we went through it had some doubts and i did not know how to treat them but with the time i realised that they helped us and that is why we shall be really very thankful to them. that is it.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:58 pm

Okay, but to tell you the truth, I barely believe that it is possible at all and in my personal point of view, it will be some much the better if we all will have the logical view on this case.. like I was saying, the communication with surrogate mother is never the good idea and in most of the cases it is not even possible to make in the reality, because the really good and reliable gay surrogacy clinic will take the thorough care about all members of the particular procedure, therefore you will barely ever see this is happening - intended parents are having the communication with the intended surrogate mother or egg donor... :roll:

Bruce

Postby Bruce » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:26 pm

of course it is a profession and of course they are making money our of it and if w do not pa money to them then they will never want to help us but of course it is logically and it is normal thing. when i was going through the surrogacy the agency found the surrogate for me and i did not know anything about it, i think that it is a good decision because you do not care about anything, you do not care about any criteria and you are not afraid that there are some problems with her agency checks everything. i understand how hard the choice is and that is why i was happy that the agency made this choice for me.

Greg

Postby Greg » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:57 pm

I am glad to write here today for you)) What are you doing today?? Nowadays surrogacy motherhood becomes to be the most popular procedure and to tell the truth I think that it should be better rather than adoption. Surrogate mothers first of all should be healthy!!04And I think that exactly on this fact all parents should pay attention!! Without any words some people also pay attention to her appearance !!! Of course it is also important I think. At all surrogate mothers earn a lot of money for this procedure..

Return to “Surrogacy”