Surrogate mothers

Odin

Re: Surrogate mothers

Postby Odin » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:11 pm

well i would try to help you and i hope that this help would be goo for you. you shall be 100 percent sure in everything you do. the choice of the surrogate is one of the most crucial I think and of course you can not close your eyes on it. I think that it is reallly very important thing. If you decided to look for the surrogate and choose the surrogate then I think that first of all you shall think about whether she will give good genes to your child. I think that it is very important thing. Because if you are not sure in it then it is better not to hurry up . i think that you have enough time for everything.

Kris5

Postby Kris5 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:56 pm

i think that there are a lot of different thoughts about it. talking about surrogate mother shall help you to make the right choice when you are thinking about it. it is the most important thing and you shall think about it and i hope that you know it and that is why if you are thinking about it then you shall know that it is your life and if you want to get something in your life then you would do it without any problems. that is what you shall think about and i hope that you would do it and you would know it. i really hope that nothing would be a problem for you when you choose her.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:43 am

Hey there boys. I am so happy to greet each of you. Sincerely happy to be here))) I can say that if you choose surrogate way of becoming parents you should be so accurate. Of course agency should prepare for all users good candidates and checked them but you still should be careful. First of all her health. All people said it but I want to repeat that her physical and mental ability is more important than appearance for example. Because exactly from the health of surrogate mother if she is an egg donor depends the health of your baby

Linkoln

Postby Linkoln » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:28 pm

i think that i will be able to help you and i think that you know it. i am sure that you understand the importance of it and you would change everything even if you have a problem in your life. for you it shall be very important to do the right one and i think that you know what i mean and that is why if you do your best and if you try your best then you would be able to solve all the problems in your life, i think that you realise what i am talking about;. that is why you shall search for everything and you shall find the best way out for yourself . i think that you understand it.

Erik

Postby Erik » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:01 pm

you know i often hear about it and i think that it is really hard to think about it , i do not know. i think are important for all of us. i think that you shall care only about some biological things and you shall take into account her health and all the other factors that can influence your child, what about the character and everything like that then i think that if you grow your child in the right way then i think that it would be perfect for you and you can think about that, that is why look at her health and only it. in any case you shall think like that, it is better for you and for your future child.

Alfred

Postby Alfred » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:25 am

Hi dear friends. As I have told you I think that surrogate mother is something difficult.. But it gives women and huge opportunity to earn money, yeah? Exactly that's why I also can state that surrogate mothers do it for money as well. I am not angry no, on the other hand I think that surrogate mothers are God's blessing because they really help a loooot of couples to be parents and it is really wonderful. Maybe I am wrong and you have another point of view. But I think that nowadays surrogate mothers are veeery helpful.

Adam31

Postby Adam31 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:03 am

as for me, I also had such an experience and I am very glad that I 've got to know our surrogate mother, because she was amazing. It was a young beatiful woman without vad habbits. I talked to her and she seemed to me to be very intelligent. I liked her very much and I really think that we all should know our suggogate mothers.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:06 am

:mrgreen: hello hello. There are really many reasons maybe why women want to be surrogate mothers. And mostly they choose this profession, yeah.. Nowadays it is exactly profession, so they choose it for earning money. Because this procedure can give really a lot of money for being a surrogate mother . It is not surprising dudes. Ultimately it is just a choice of each person and, if woman decided to do it, for any reasons, we should not judge her or say something bad, because first of all she helps!!

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:00 pm

Yes of course I have experience in co operating with surrogate mothers. And one of them really helped us to achieve our success. For someone it is important to pay attention to surrogate mothers' appearance . Someone for her health, physical and mental development. It is important to pay attention to her health for sure.I would like to say that when I was looking for a surrogate mother I just needed to have in her good health and absence of bad habits. at all nowadays surrogate motherhood is like a profession nowadays.

George86

Postby George86 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:20 pm

Hi there dudes and dudettes. I am In a good mood so what can you say about you? Surrogate mothers are women who help other couples to become parents. And I think that everyone should be thankful for it. First of all surrogate mothers should be healthy, both physically and mentally. Because a lot depends on it. Apart from it you should be aware of her past life. For example surrogate mothers should have children. It is important for them to be a surrogate mother. Pay as much as possible attention to this choice.

Return to “Surrogacy”