The egg donors

Ford

Re: The egg donors

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:34 am

i do not know what i can tell you about it, i know that a lot of people worry about it and i think that it is a normal thing but at the same time i think that you shall not worry about it too much and i think that you understand what i am talking about. you will be happy parent and i think that your egg donor would be a good person too. i know that a lot of people doubt whether to go through the normal surrogacy or to choose the other procedure and i think that i would not be able to help you with it because it is really rather hard decisions and i think that you shall do it o your own.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:26 am

Oh wow. Cool theme for me. We didn't have any quarrels in choosing who would be a biological father. My partner decided at first that I would be a biological father without any words and it happened so, some years ago we became dads. Thanks to such surrogate agency as biodads. Our decision was the best one and I was so happy that my partner gave me that opportunity to be not only father but also a biological father because he knew how it was important for me. He didn't regret, and he did such thing thing for me for what I will be thankful to the end of my life.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 8:03 am

Do self-improvement. With regular lessons a person gets more pleasure from life. The road to happiness lies through the goals. Put and reach them.
Less tedious past, it destroys, and happiness eats away. Live in the present.
Be moderate. Good little by little - that's the motto that allows you to protect from addictions and bad habits.
Be grateful, it will save you from envy and teach you to appreciate what you have.
Help others, for altruism is the best way to raise the level of happiness.

NataliaRib

The egg donors

Postby NataliaRib » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:54 pm

Ive been waiting for everyone to give me their addresses so I can do all the egg cups at the same time but as it stands today I still havent had Wiseowl. Im on hols for a week now so will do when I get back assuming he gives it to me by then.

Return to “Surrogacy”