The egg donors

Andreas_Maroon

The egg donors

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:43 pm

While in case of the gestational surrogacy, the genetics of the surrogate mother does not play any part, there are lots of things that do depend on the qualities of the woman - egg donor. Me and my fiancé will start the surrogacy program in a month or two. I have a question. The one i forgot to ask the guy in the agency. We decided to use the anonymous egg donor. That means they will choose one from the anonymous database. But I was wondering - if I have the possibility to know what kind of a woman will be the biological mother of my child.. What if she has some traits of the outlook or character I dislike? What about the race, the height??

Archer

Re: The egg donors

Postby Archer » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:48 pm

I am not sure yet, how it wil be with me, perhaps i'll find somebody speciall, but who knows his role in this process. Such mothers know what they do. they know what documents they sighn and i guess if they had already given the hope to some couple, they have no right to get it back, cause.. that is too bad.. or... vioent of them to do such things. i hope that they do not reject ater bearing. :)

Williams

Postby Williams » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:06 pm

you are definitely because in the case of gestational surrogacy she would not be the biological mother of the child and she would not play any role in the child'slife then. but if you want to choose the donor for your child then i think that it would take a lot of time for you to do it and sometimes it is really easier to choose the surrogate to be the biological mother of the child. but if you have the child who is healthy and is ready to be the biological mother of your child then i think that it is really perfect. i hope that it would be really so and i wish you good luck in it. hope that your child would be healthy. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Harry

Postby Harry » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:25 pm

you know i really support gestational surrogacy because you do not have to know the surrogate very good, you do not have to know whether she had some habits or anything like that, there is no need to worry about genetics because you may choose any person you know very good as your donor and in any case it would be better decision. i think that all of us have sisters or friends whom we know very good and whose lifestyle is appropriate to become a mother. and that is why i think that you shall choose this one, but i would not choose the person whom i do not know. the genetics is a very important thing, you shall know it.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:42 am

Hello friends!! You know Andreas I would like to say that it was your mistake that you had not choose the right surrogate mother for you, because if you have some special desires as for her appearance or weight or character or hair, eyes color so it will be a little bit difficult to have a chance that she will be the same. But i can make your sure that she will be healthy and without any diseases.. If you have chosen the right and good surrogate agency they will give you a wide database of good and healthy surrogate mothers because it is their job, you pay money for the right mother.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:39 pm

Hi guys! Today rainy weather. It is very difficult to answer your question... Because the woman that will vynashival your child needs to perform the duties under the contract. There is a contract in which she must follow. She must constantly protect themselves and to monitor their health and the health of the child! I think you need to go to the clinic with this issue. Only in the clinic will give you the exact answer! :shock: :? :oops: :roll: ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:31 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!)) 8-) How are you doing today?? Are you ready to have nice talk with me today? I am an active user of this gay friendly website and to tell the truth I also would like to say that you really made a mistake... You know if you want the surrogate mother has some special kinds of character or maybe some special characteristics in her appearance or maybe something like this.. So of course you might ask earlier about it. But you know you may be sure that in any case your surrogate mother will be healthy and I hope beautiful. :lol:

Edward

Postby Edward » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:45 am

i do not even know, think that it would be hard to tell you about it, i think that you shall know that because it is an important thing. you know i have been always interested why the want to help us. i think that it is possible to find an answer for it you know several years ago when we planned our daughter i also thought about it and I could not understand why they do that, but you know we asked our mother about it and she gave us a good answer for it.she said that she just wants to hep other people , to make this world better and she truly believes that if she does it then the world would become better.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:49 pm

Hello guys! How are you? This is a very difficult topic for discussion! I don't know what to tell you.... if you want to select a donor for your child, then I think it will take a lot of time for you to do this and sometimes it really is easier to choose a surrogate mother... genetics is a very important thing you should know that. :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :geek:

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:52 pm

well i do not know what i can tell you about it, i know that a lot of people worry about it and i think that it is a normal thing but at the same time i think that you shall not worry about it too much and i think that you understand what i am talking about. you will be happy parent and i think that your egg donor would be a good person too. i know that a lot of people doubt whether to go through the normal surrogacy or to choose the other procedure and i think that i would not be able to help you with it because it is really rather hard decisions and i think that you shall do it o your own. good luck.

Return to “Surrogacy”