The egg donors

David7

Re: The egg donors

Postby David7 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:25 pm

i have already told here abut it but is a very important topic. of course from the one hand you are right, because if the child is not genetically hers then i think that she would not like to keep it but i do not know, it depends on the surrogate a lot and you know that everything may happen i life and that is why you shall be prepared to everything. that is the thing that i can tell you about it. but still it is better not to use her eggs if you want to have a kind of guarantee for yourself and then you would feel better and of course the child would not like surrogate like. so you shall make your choice about the gg donor.

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Thu May 04, 2017 7:22 pm

the question you are asking here is really remarkable and has the logical and natural way to the existence. Surely, the process of getting into the gay surrogacy program is rough and rather long, than anything else, but, if you will be more certain, I will be able to tell you one little, but important thing - the genes of the surrogate mother does not play any lightest role on the future infant! ;) therefore, only the sperm donor and egg donor will "decide" on the baby, you know what I mean?! see... it is not like it was a decade ago, now all respectful agencies are trying to make things more confidential and protected.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 12:14 pm

even though I am new to the subject of the surrogacy parenting, motherhood, or call it whatever you want, it does not really change the meaning, I still have at least some general, basic knowledge regarding the procedure.. if you are interested, the procedure is really anonymous for all intended member of the program. Fro the sake of the protection rights of all sides. Therefore, the clinic is in charge for the matching process for the each couple, who is interested in the usage of the surrogacy program! it is really all medical process and side where you have to exhale calmly..! no worries...

Simson

Postby Simson » Mon May 15, 2017 7:28 am

Good morning dudes!!!)))))Nice to be here with all of you here today)) How are you doing?? Are you ready to start this funny day from the conversation with me?? I hope yeeees)) so as you know I am a happy father of my cute baby!! And I am really happy for it.. I would like to say that exactly I am an egg donor of my baby and that's why we chose gestational surrogate motherhood.. We found it rather better than traditional surrogacy.. You know to be a biological father is fantastic despite the fact that I am a gay.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri May 19, 2017 3:14 pm

Oh hi, good to read you and your posts, mate :) my congratulations on deciding to have the child! you have to be pretty sure that it is the possibility to have the best out all available knowledge... at this point I will tell you one more thing for sure...the gay surrogacy clinic I have heard a lot about (Panax center - http://panaxcenter.com) has the rule - they are really demanding to all candidates for the egg donation. only after the precise medical check possible egg donor will be allowed to try her chances in the medical procedure. But I have a lot of hesitations whether you will get to know her character... :roll:

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sun May 28, 2017 9:36 am

of course there may be something that you will dislike but come on it is your child and i think that it is a normal thing, you can not like everything in the person and when you dislike something then it is normal but you shall try to help your child to change for the better and become better and better every day of your life, i think that you understand what I am talking about. but in general i can tell you that i do not think that your child will have some traits of character that you do not like from the mother, because the character is formed during the life and it depends on your raising the child.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:32 pm

Good to see you here all the time when you have some interesting questions and of course, it just goes without saying that I appreciate the help that I get from all guests of the portal, and the understanding that I can become the salvation for someone warms my heart..! :) :) to go back to the general point of the current duscussion.. in my humble opinion, as experienced in the surrogacy program man, I am able to tell you that it is possible to get to know the main features of the intended egg donor - like the race, weight and height and everything else, you know, those facts, you was interested in.

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:54 am

I am happy to greet each of you here today!! How are you feeling?? Is it hot or cold in your countries now?? I hope you enjoy the weather as me. I agree with Harry that gestational surrogacy is better just because because you do not have to know the surrogate very good, you do not have to know whether she had some habits or anything like that, there is no need to worry about genetics because you may choose any person you know very good as your donor and in any case it would be better decision. More than agree with this point of view!

Emre

Postby Emre » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:13 pm

of course it is very important question and you know it on your own. it is not an easy choice and i think that you understand the responsibility of it but in general i can tell you that you can do it and you shall do it. of course we all have different criteria for that. it is very hard to look for the surrogate alone and i would not risk in it, because it is hard because you do not know what person you will meet and what person you would be able to find. i think that it is hard to find a good person in the world and i think that you understand it. i think that you are ready to this choice. that is it.

Greg

Postby Greg » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:02 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!! I am in super mood today!! And what about you my dear guys?? So of course I know that in case of the gestational surrogacy, the genetics of the surrogate mother does not play any part, there are lots of things that do depend on the qualities of the woman - egg donor. So if you have a lot of questions as for this and if you are afraid of the choosing wrong woman. I mean surrogate mother.so I think that you should find out all details in your agency. I thought that they will help you in solving these questions.

Return to “Surrogacy”