Do I have it?

Damien

Re: Do I have it?

Postby Damien » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:17 am

I trust the Internet less, since there is at least a picture behind the television - this is firstly. And, secondly, on television, in the same political programs, the opinions of not one but many people are heard - this is precisely what gives an opportunity for our own analysis. When we read the opinion of one person, it may seem to us to be true. If we see it in a dialogue with the opposite opinion, we can just compare these opinions and analyze them. And on the Internet, any news is always from one point of view and is perceived at the level of "like-dislike", so objectivity can not be a priori here. Plus, "like" there is another purely psychological moment. It seems to us that on TV the information is "imposed" on us - they are being served. And here we find it ourselves. Therefore, the first is superimposed on the second and it turns out complete nonsense. So now zombies just not so much television as the Internet.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:40 am

I do not agree with you, Damien. Internet is the source of the information, where you can see all the diversity of opinions that do concern the matter. On TV - each channel can not physically represent all those points of view - since they do have the limited time on air for the news. TV companies are being owned with people, who are always have their own interests in politics and big business 0 therefore they are never going to let people on those channels speak about the things that might hurt their interests. I think that is a pretty wide known and obvious fact actually - so your point of view does surprise me) the Net is still free - at least as for the choice of the sources of information.

Michael_Pe

Postby Michael_Pe » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:57 am

JasonDlee, dude, so you do not read the news at all? Well, you can not do that! You need to be aware of all important events! Maybe you choose the wrong media? I agree that the media often deceive us. I once read that one poll in Europe showed that people do not trust the facts presented, which they show in the news on television. Of 100% of the people interviewed, 60% said that the media almost always provide not accurate or distorted information. All of course depends on money. In our time, almost all media are dominated by very influential corporations. And the number of such corporations is very small. So, it is the media that decides which events should be sanctified, and which ones should be kept silent or edited. The goal of every corporation is to get as much money as possible. Therefore, events covered in the media are often dictated by the interests of such corporations. What is not in the interests of corporations will naturally be hidden.

George86

Postby George86 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:32 pm

Of course it is a little bit sad them for discussion... Don`t you think??I told you the story that I dreamt about becoming a father and of course a biological father. I dreamt about it much more than anything else in this world. But it happened that I can not be a father at all. I have some problems with my health so unfortunately it is impossible you know. All in all I might admit that my partner is a biological father of our babies and you know I am happy for it because I love my husband and I don't regret of his becoming a biological donor. Anyway you should say it to your partner.

Jay

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:50 pm

I have also seen such situatins with children and their parents. Parents often do not explain something to children, because they do not want to spend time on them. It is pf course very bad. The children can not be explained about personal safety in 5-10 minutes.
Especially in public places. I know that children need to explain and explain everything. For example, this is a house, people live here. Here is the box, we need it to pay for something and so on. The children are very curious. And if parents do not tell them something, children may have a wrong opinion about something or about someone.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:51 am

You were a little mistaken. Adam has written that up to 7 years, not up to 3 years. And this does not mean that a child should be able to do absolutely everything! Main: read, write, talk.
If he knows much more, it is only the merit of the parents who deal with him. Well now, of course, there are children who teach themselves, but all the same - they can not cope without parents. I would not like, for example, that my future child at the age of 7 was super smart!. Everything must always come with age. Moreover, many words or terms a child at this age does not understand

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:12 am

All I can say is that I am on your side - and I think that your partner must respect your wish to be the biological father.. He had no right to deny you in the thing that you did allowed him in your time, stepped back in order to give him that happiness. How can the person who does love you deprive you of that possibility?
So how is the progress on your situation there? Did you have the talk? What did he say? I would really like to stay informed about the progress on your situation there.. even though I am sure I will not get into a similar one

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:36 am

To my mind it is pretty good idea. If you want to have children and create a big family you must do such attempts and try yourself as a biological father. I do not have certain advice but I think that both of you should discuss this theme. I recommend you to find all benefits and advantages of trying it again. But there is some other question maybe he simple doesn't want to be a dad again. Here you must make him sure that being a father and having big family is the best thing in the world. Maybe after such words he will understand you and do right decision.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 8:01 am

Do we know what makes us happy? It turns out not quite. Things that seem to make us happy, in fact, do not make us happy as much as we imagined it to be. If it's not about things, then what is it?People themselves are able to synthesize happiness, and it comes from within. True happiness comes to us when we are satisfied with what we already have. You can have large sums in the bank and be happy, and you can have neither an account nor happiness. And there is an understanding that not money is a source of happiness, but what we have inside. So what is needed in order to feel happy, what do you need to learn to love your life?

Return to “Surrogacy”