Do I have it?

Daniel_Ev

Re: Do I have it?

Postby Daniel_Ev » Wed May 24, 2017 12:55 pm

Miles, do you think the reason is in the child's age? That is, at a very young age, children are forbidden to do anything, and then they can everything they want ? Everything starts from the very childhood. As a child you will learn from childhood - so he will do. Children are much quicker to remember than adults. Do you have a boy or a girl? It seems to me that much still depends on sex. Girls are more responsible and more often follow themselves than guys. In general, any child can be accustomed to anything. They certainly are not animals, but reflexes can also trigger :D :D :D

JasonDlee

Postby JasonDlee » Thu May 25, 2017 9:10 am

Miles, I really can’t say just “no” to my child without explanation. I do not tell some complicated things and notions to my child, but I do show examples of eating junk food. My aim is not to scary my child, but to show him the real facts. I can’t control him every day because I understand that it is impossible, but I completely trust him. He can ask my anything and he knows that he will get not only answer “yes” or “no” but real facts and explanations, it is very important for children. I know many examples when parents forbid something without reasons and children can’t understand why they have to listen to them when they have not found the reasons to prove that.

Michael_Pe

Postby Michael_Pe » Thu May 25, 2017 9:34 am

It's just becuase that parents sometimes do not know what to say. They can not explain any prohibition. So they decided to say something and that is all. When I worked as an economist in a bank, many times I had visitors with children. So, I remember a lot of situations when often the children asked something from their parents like "What is this?", "Why I shold not say this?", "And why do we come up with our password?" and many othhers simple questions. So parents just said "So, it is necessary." A children - who is he? He is a curious creature, such an answer does not suit him.

Daniel_Ev

Postby Daniel_Ev » Thu May 25, 2017 12:21 pm

Michael_Pe , I have also seen such situatins with children and their parents. Parents often do not explain something to children, because they do not want to spend time on them. It is pf course very bad. The children can not be explained about personal safety in 5-10 minutes. Especially in public places. I know that children need to explain and explain everything. For example, this is a house, people live here. Here is the box, we need it to pay for something and so on. The children are very curious. And if parents do not tell them something, children may have a wrong opinion about something or about someone.

Adam

Postby Adam » Thu May 25, 2017 7:59 pm

The child's brain as a sponge absorbs any information. Up to 7 years, it would seem, a very small child, is already forming his consciousness, his thinking and his vision, ask interesting questions. And at the age of up to three years they absorb as much as they will never absorb in life, even if they become Nobel laureates - it is proved. This is the natural course of evolution; nature in man is so laid. People who have not reached maturity (children) simply have to be inquisitive. They are new to this world and everything that exists surprises and interests them. Through his canonical question "Why ...?" Little people know the world. And they cannot be denied knowledge of answers like "So ...!". This will destroy their cognitive reflex.

Daniel_Ev

Postby Daniel_Ev » Fri May 26, 2017 9:21 am

Adam, you have written a really interesting fact. But it means that you need the children to 3 years old to stuff with all sorts of tasks and give him the opportunity to learn everything? Maybe he can remember a lot, but he will not be able to concentrate at this age. Children at this age want to play, walk, and not learn anything. Children always need a change of action. They can not go in cycles in a long time on one thing. There are, of course, such geeks, who at the age of three can already do almost everything. Then we do not need and kindergartens, and schools ... Maybe, just at the university?) It would be fun, huh :)

Michael_Pe

Postby Michael_Pe » Fri May 26, 2017 12:38 pm

Daniel, hello! You were a little mistaken. Adam has written that up to 7 years, not up to 3 years. And this does not mean that a child should be able to do absolutely everything! Main: read, write, talk. If he knows much more, it is only the merit of the parents who deal with him. Well now, of course, there are children who teach themselves, but all the same - they can not cope without parents. I would not like, for example, that my future child at the age of 7 was super smart!. Everything must always come with age. Moreover, many words or terms a child at this age does not understand

Daniel_Ev

Postby Daniel_Ev » Fri May 26, 2017 1:27 pm

Oh, yes, I was wrong. But the difference is small - only 4 years :) I again confirm what I said above: children at this age do not need to know very much! Well as for me it's wrong. They have for the development and education tha whole life m which is ahead! If they are from childhood, of course, will know that they want to be , foe example, doctors, then what? Let parents teach them to do injections at an early age? :D :D :D

JasonDlee

Postby JasonDlee » Fri May 26, 2017 3:08 pm

I think that parents mustn’t tell and explain difficult things for small children, because children will not understand them. They have to make some examples. I remember that it was the best for me to hear an example and then to persuade some information, I use this method even nowadays at my work and it really helps me.

Daniel_Ev

Postby Daniel_Ev » Fri May 26, 2017 5:30 pm

I agree! The example is always clearer, than just some words! But sometimes there are so uneducated parents , for whom is too impossible to show a worthy example. Come up with all that nonsense! And thhen the children leaves because his head breaks and thinks that his father wanted to show it!

Return to “Surrogacy”