Do I have it?

DANIEL

Re: Do I have it?

Postby DANIEL » Fri May 26, 2017 8:40 pm

Jason, yes, you are right about that, I read and heard a lot of information about that already, and this is really true fact, that this is easier for small kids to understand something, when there is a simple example of that shown by their parents. The same my mother did with me, and I saw that the same other mothers are doing)

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Sat May 27, 2017 8:29 am

I do not really understand what are you guys talking about here... A whole page of repeating on and one the mere fact that the small kids need to learn from their parents.. Well - who might have known, really) I was never an admirer of such called "developing games" for kids. I think that the real development does start when you start to show the kid the things that are being used in the real life. when you teach it how to read and to write instead of putting the cubicles of different sizes in the proper holes.. When I see things of that kind - it does seem to me that those parents do confuse their kids with some really clever species of monkeys...

Kevin

Postby Kevin » Sat May 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Ben, I agree with you in some way. When there is free time it is very good to develop children on the road; while you go you can read interesting books and assignments to perform. You should visit exhibitions, theaters, and travel more. Do not get hung up on early development, it's the misfortune of many today's parents are trying to each other. Of course, it is also possible to go to various schools of early development. Only first go to the test lesson. I had such a case. We went as one school of early development. There they practice Montessori. Lesson with a child of 4 years there lasts 3 hours without any changes. Generally this occupation lasted, he did everything. But next Saturday I refused flatly, said that he was very tired.

Miles

Postby Miles » Sun May 28, 2017 11:14 am

Kevin, wow - 3 hours lesson with 4 years old child? Isnt that tooooo much? i mean - even in the University the classes are lasting for an hour and the half - and then they do have a break.. Well - may be that is some very sophisticated kind of a lesson - where they are playing games, rather than studying? As for the schools of the "early development" as they call it - that is a really good thing - I was in one of those as well - and it did give me the significant advantage in school - I could even see that myself.. When I came to the first grade - I was already capable of reading and writing pretty well.

Joshua

Postby Joshua » Mon May 29, 2017 3:48 am

Kevin, my parents are teachers, and personally my opinion is that any developmental schools do not need a child before 3-4 years. Prior to this - communication, games, festivities - it's all very important, of course, but not in the format of some developmental activities. And in a simple communication and game format. It is not necessary to develop the child as something specifically and directed in addition to what the mother gives him in constant communication. A child of up to 3 years old himself learns the world around, recruiting his own experience. Classes will only distract him from this affair, deprive him of the opportunity to gain experience himself from life. But from the age of three, you can enter the elements of classes, especially if the child does not go to kindergarten.

JasonDlee

Postby JasonDlee » Mon May 29, 2017 11:53 am

That’s why I think that kindergarten is very important for children. Children have to learn something new from the childhood and they must have many different skills and activities. But of course it also depends on child and some character features. You have to understand what your child really need and want.

Daniel_Ev

Postby Daniel_Ev » Mon May 29, 2017 1:12 pm

JasonDlee , you should understand, that not everyone can afford to give the children to a kindergarten. Yes, I also think that this is a very important stage in the life of the children. The children who has been going to kindergarten are more often cleverer, more resourceful, more positive and more sociable than those who has been sitting all the time at home before school. But again, everything depends on the family budget.As for me, I has been going to the kindergarten for 4 years, I have many wonderful memories with him. I am very happy that my parents got me to give it back, for which I am grateful!

Daniel_Ev

Postby Daniel_Ev » Mon May 29, 2017 1:17 pm

Miles, it seems to me that schools of early development are the same as kindergartens. Only these are private organizations, which are much more expensive than kindergartens. I did not go to such a school once, but I can not say that I went to school and did not know how. I already read well, wrote, counted. I could not draw, yes. And still do not know how, hahaha) Generally the schools of early development are fun, but I personally would not give my child there. I have not got my children yetm but in future I think that it will not necessary for him.

JasonDlee

Postby JasonDlee » Tue May 30, 2017 9:09 am

Actually I think that kindergarten is not so difficult afford from financial side. I think that it depends on what kindergarten you are going to choose. Of course, if you want to let your children go to the best kindergarten in your city it will take much money. Bu I think that it is very possible to choose something more economical.

Daniel_Ev

Postby Daniel_Ev » Tue May 30, 2017 9:20 am

In any case, kindergartens are much cheaper than schools of early development. Because these are private organizations, and they receive much more money than kindergartens. I once read that now there are kindergartens with a swimming pool, with a playing football field, and fields for other games. Progress is certain! I remember when I went to the kindergarten - it was just a playground in the streets, teachers who entertained us and a bunch of different holidays and matinees, on which you or the hare, or dwarf, or Santa Claus))) It was great. Ah, a carefree childhood)

Return to “Surrogacy”