Do I have it?

JasonDlee

Re: Do I have it?

Postby JasonDlee » Tue May 30, 2017 4:24 pm

It’s true, kindergartens have made a great progress and it is great in some ways. But everything becomes more expensive with every new day and more private kindergartens are too expensive. But I think that it is possible to choose something that will be suitable for your financial situations, there are some cheaper kindergartens too.

Daniel_Ev

Postby Daniel_Ev » Tue May 30, 2017 5:24 pm

Of course it is possible) And you went to a kindergarten? If so, did you like it there? What did the caretakers do with you? Just when I remember my childhood in kindergarten, it becomes very pleasant and warm to me. My teachers were like parents to me. I was very lucky. They knew the individual approach to each child, they knew how to behave in confrontations, knew how to direct the energy of the child in the right direction and so on.And these schools of early development are private, and there teachers can treat the child badly. Or no, I do not know (

JasonDlee

Postby JasonDlee » Tue May 30, 2017 5:46 pm

I think that in our childhood teachers really had better attitude towards children, they were more kind with us and we could rely on them and our parents too. And nowadays teachers are more strict and they behave in the way of doing their job. But it is very important for child to be near children and to have communication.

Daniel_Ev

Postby Daniel_Ev » Wed May 31, 2017 11:54 am

Well, let's continue our topic about kindergartens ...It is often said that a teacher/educator or mother of course is not a profession, it is a vocation. Educators can bring up children both well and badly. It's their job, they get paid for it. But they do not pay extra for the fact that they love children or not. To be an educator, you must love children, or at least try to show some care, attention and support in your work. After all, in the kindergarten, the kids spend quite a lot of time to realize themselves and be properly educated. For them it's a lifetime!

JasonDlee

Postby JasonDlee » Wed May 31, 2017 12:22 pm

Teacher are not paid extra for their love to children, but as for me it is obvious thing for the teacher. If you were ready to work in the kindergarten I think you clearly understood what you are going to do. As for me love and care from teachers is very important cause it shows their attitude towards children and towards their job.

Daniel_Ev

Postby Daniel_Ev » Wed May 31, 2017 6:03 pm

JasonDlee, yes gay, I'm glad that you support me. Modern teachers do not know how to properly educate a child. They believe that if the child is not theirs, then they do not have to send him their love. But no one talks about high love. Enough care, understanding. Sometimes teachers just have to listen to children, explain to them some strange things in life. And try to explain this not by scientific terms and words, but more or less understandable) Then the children will be drawn to such teachers, and parents will not worry about how the upbringing of his child is taking place.

Michael_Pe

Postby Michael_Pe » Wed May 31, 2017 6:23 pm

The theme of kindergartens is really a very important topic for future parents. The educator in the kindergarten is responsible for the safety of the child, his psychological condition, development. Today this profession is not considered prestigious, but still there are no random people in this field. Only those people who love children can fulfill the necessary duties. But still a good teacher has some qualities. Professionalism in this area is determined by the ability to communicate with the child. It is necessary to understand the requirements and desires of the baby, because some children do not yet know how to speak well and clearly formulate thoughts and desires. We need to understand what everyone in the group wants to do in order to successfully think through the lessons.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Wed May 31, 2017 8:29 pm

Daniel_Ev - I do agree with you completely. .when we were in school - we did not really realise the importance and the difficulty of such a profession as the teacher.. But now I can say without the exaggeration that it is one of the most important profession in the human civilisation. Because without those teachers - we would not be able to go further i the technological, cultural development - there would be no foundation for that! they do give the kids that essence of knowledge that have been gathering for centuries. and no parents would be able to give it in the same compact and good way.

DANIEL

Postby DANIEL » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:18 am

Ben, hehe, you are right about that, I remember when I was at school and university, I even hated some of them, who were too strict with kids or too boring, and by the way, my higher education - the teacher of English and French, and foreign literature, but I am not working right now as a teacher...

Daniel_Ev

Postby Daniel_Ev » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:31 am

Ben, yes) But there are such unique people who are able to develop independently. In general, children should first be shown on an example, so that they understand. A school or college is a little higher than a kindergarten. But still there the teachers are able to direct the student, to explain to him, to tell what yes how. But if we talk about universities, I can say that here an experienced child begins an independent life. He was given a basic knowledge by the school or college, and then he has to choose independently in which direction to move, what will be more interesting for him in life, and so on. Teachers at universities are not as concerned with students as teachers in schools.

Return to “Surrogacy”