Do I have it?

JasonDlee

Re: Do I have it?

Postby JasonDlee » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:06 pm

Daniel I have noticed the situations when teachers in the kindergarten are talking by phone and they do not pay any attention to children, is it fear? Parents pay money for their job and they are behaving in such a way. I think that it is not polite and first of all it is not safety, because children do whatever they want at this time.

JasonDlee

Postby JasonDlee » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:09 pm

You are completely right Michael, it is one of the most important themes, cause you rely on those teachers everything and especially safety. It is sad that most professional teachers are only in very expensive kindergartens and not all parents can allow this, and it is difficult to make a choice when it concerns your child.

JasonDlee

Postby JasonDlee » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:12 pm

Ben, because when we were children we thought that it is so easy profession, because you can put any mark you want, you are a person who has a great rights and it seemed so cool for us, but with the time you understand that it is not so easy and this work requires a great responsibility.

Daniel_Ev

Postby Daniel_Ev » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:37 pm

JasonDlee, of course this profession is very important! In our time there were no mobile phones, so children in kindergartens paid more attention. Now, due to the appearance of the Internet, social networks, news sites, many educators often sit on a chair, burying their nose in the mobile phone. They do not care that the child has fallen somewhere from the swing, or someone has offended someone, or someone has not shared something. These are really terrible realities of our days. I often think about how to prevent this. And technology will go only forward!

JasonDlee

Postby JasonDlee » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:31 am

You are completely right Daniel, from the one hand technology have many advantages, for example they save our time, but from the other hand they have many disadvantages too. I think people are too addicted to technologies nowadays. But what concerns teachers, I think they must have free time to use internet and so on.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:22 am

Daniel - I think that you are dramatising it all too much.. I did see that not all the kids are like that - there are so man of them running around, even though the do have those gadgets. .I suppose the thing is that this.. gadget addiction is typical only for those people who do not have anything to do in the outer life, so to say. and this life in the real world is many times more interesting than the virtual life in the screen of your phone or computer! I am not going to worry too much about that when my kid is going to grow up.. Besides- I am sure that till that time we are going to have other kinds of virtual entertainment.

Daniel_Ev

Postby Daniel_Ev » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:38 am

Paul, and I personally am very much afraid that our children will depend on these modern gadgets. I once read about such zavisimost. Gadget-dependence can be described as a dependence on the use of various gadgets, from the Internet, social networks and online games. According to experts, soon in developed countries the gadget-dependence will come out on the first place in terms of the number of people who suffer from it, having outstripped smoking and alcoholism. It is important to find this boundary between serious addiction and hobby in the case ... So future parents should think about it!

Michael_Pe

Postby Michael_Pe » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:47 pm

You know guys, addiction was, is and it will be! It just seems to me that in different times the addiction is different! We will always be influenced by either gadgets, then for example some kind of advertising. For example, I recently read one note http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2017/06/02/ ... hepatitis/, in which was said that people like us, I mean gays are more exposed to hepatitis. Well, is not this nonsense? We are such people like everyone else! And it's only good to write about it in the media, advertise and bam, we already believe in it. And depend on it ...
Last edited by Michael_Pe on Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Daniel_Ev

Postby Daniel_Ev » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:43 pm

Oh my God, it seems to me that this is such a nonsense !! I also read the news that in 13 countries in Europe there was an increase in the incidence of hepatitis A. And, allegedly, most of the patients were gays! But can not we live the way we want? And do what we want? And in general, no one should climb into our affairs! In general, hepatitis is not a fatal disease and one can be cured of it! In the end, this is not an oncological disease. Oh, then God forbid! Oh, yes, and more: a large number of cases have been reported among men who have sex with men. So now we do not have sex in general?!?!?

JasonDlee

Postby JasonDlee » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:11 pm

Internet sources always want to attract our attention somehow, and they always try to write the information that will be really attractive for readers. Honestly speaking I am tired of reading internet news, because most of them are not reliable and they do not have any reasons to write such information.

Return to “Surrogacy”