How to convince my partner?

Jeff

How to convince my partner?

Postby Jeff » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:48 pm

Hello!
Guys, let me tell you my story. I'm desperate and hope for your help and support.
I am in relationships with my man for three years, we live together and really love each other. Some time ago I offered him to make a child, firstly he didn't like this idea but after my long persuasion, he finally agreed. We tried surrogacy few times.First we tried the economy version, where there is only one chance for pregnancy of surrogate mother. But unfortunately at the third week, the embryo was lost. The second attempt also failed, surrogate mother had miscarriage . We were desperate, that costed us a lot of nerves and money. And now Jimmy thinks we will never have kids and there are no reasons to try any more,that made him really depressed. It is difficult for him to overcome failures.
Last time he has problems with work, I always see him upset and nervous. It affects on our relationships .. I feel he becomes cold and indifferent. I know , my Jimmy loves me, but problems don't let him to enjoy our life and love.
Guys, I don't want to lose him! I am ready for everything to save our love. I want to try surrogacy again, I am sure that will save our relationships and help overcome his depression. But how can I make my Jimmy agree for that again? Furthermore,surrogacy is expensive and having problems with work now , he couldn't accept that idea again.
I tell him every day , that I am ready to face and fight with any problems , if only he will always be with me. His love is the most important thing in my life, together we can reach everything. But I can't take him out this terrible depression.. Dear friends , what can I do? How to convince him to try again? Please, help!

Ryan

Re: How to convince my partner?

Postby Ryan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:26 am

Ohhh.. Jeff, I have never seen such a long topic.. From this topic I understood that you worry about your problem very much.. I am sorry about it.. But you know on the one hand I understand your partner and his problems with work and his trying to make a child were loosing.. And you know it could really destroy his desire to become a parent.. I know a lot of guys who after first trying what was not successful,get rid of the desire to become a parent because of thinking that the second attempt would be the same.. Not successful..

Boni

Postby Boni » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:22 pm

i do not know, if you think that your partner does not want and if your partner dos not really want it then i think that you hall not convince him in it, i think that it shall be his deicison and you shall understand it. it is very hard to make the person do what you want especially if we are talking about having the child. it is a very important step in m opinion and i think that you know what i mean, you shall be sure that your partner wants to have the child and that you want to have the child as well. but i hope that you will solve this problem and it would not be a problem for you.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:42 pm

Hi guys! A very complex topic to discuss! I don't know what to advise you! Maybe your guy really wants to be a father. Just disappointed in what happened! In life many difficulties. You should try surrogacy again! You need to refer back to the clinic for your guy is very important! Your love will be able to overcome everything! You'll be fine because you love each other! This love can heal... You have to heal a loved one! :( :? :oops: :roll: :| ;) :P

Bredford

Postby Bredford » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:59 pm

i do not know but you shall definitely find the right approach to him, i think that everything in our lives is possible and i think that you would be able to do everything, i am just sure in it and you shall understand this thing. in general i can tell you that you shall talk a lot and you shall always tell your partner that you would like o have the child hat it would be great for your relations and the child will make your life better, of course you shall prepare him for it but if he loves you and he wants to spend the whole his life with you then I think hat he will also have this desire to be the parent.

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:04 pm

Hi all! How are you guys? On a very complex topic. I don't know what to advise you... Just need to fight to the last. I know a lot of guys who after the first attempt that was not successful to get rid of the desire to become parents because they think that the second attempt will be the same.. Support your boyfriend, it is very important. He needs to know and feel your love and support! ;) :mrgreen: :oops: :roll: :) :? :shock:

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:51 am

How are you doing guys?? Are you ready to have nice talk with me today??I hope yes)) so you know my dear, I am really sorry about such fact that your partner doesn't want to have baby.. And you know nowadays such problem becomes very actual unfortunately.. It is really hard to understand but people really care only about themselves, they only want to live for themselvesn. Here I mean that maybe he doesn't want to have children at all, don't you think about it?? .. And it is really very sad as for me.. I am really sorry about your situation..so all in all I would like to say you my dear friend,that maybe he needs time...

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:20 pm

Hi all! How are you today? I think you need to understand your boyfriend! He's scared and hurt. He is afraid, he is not nice because it is very hard when Tervel hope! Can you wait a bit! Let some time pass, he wakes up and wants to be a dad!!! Swami I agree we all have the right to Express thoughts!!!! For each of us it is very important, because we need to Express your opinion! :mrgreen:

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:14 pm

i do not know how you can convince your partner and i think that you understand what i am talking about. i think that if he does not want children then i think that it would be impossible for you to make him think in the way you do it, and i know what i m talking about, but you just do not realise it. it is life and it is a natural thing, of course i understand that you want to do it in the other way but i think that you shall think about it deeply. you know your partner very good and you know how to approach the success, and that is why i think that you shall find the way to do it and i wish you good luck.

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Thu May 04, 2017 8:05 pm

that can be really the hard question for both of you!!! it is the real dangerous way, remember, that by pushing on him you will be really in the stage of the constant quarreling... so, therefore, you will also be deeply interested in the whole situation and the result of it will be a mutual understanding...! :idea: and maybe in a while you will be happy to take it all over and make things work out! AS for me and my standard situation, we did not have the problem with this, my husband was ready to make the final step and me too, although I was a little bit afraid of upcoming changes..but it happens to all of us!

Return to “Surrogacy”