How to convince my partner?

DennyDe

Re: How to convince my partner?

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 10:58 am

So sorry to hear this ... sounds like a really awful and depressing story, and honestly, I am not even able to tell you how sorry I am..! :oops: :oops: you have tried this for two times!! it is probably really very high price for the "empty" results, and now I see how depressed you have to be... anyway if to be pretty clear on the thought I have, I would highly recommend you guys to try out the adoption.. it is not the easiest way too of course, requires some time and sincere interest, but on the other hand, you have no money for the next attempt in the surrogacy program... thus, I am thinking about the option I have given you...

Simson

Postby Simson » Sun May 14, 2017 9:41 pm

Good night friends!! How did you spend your weekands?? Everything was okey?? I hope yeees)) so I would like to say that such theme nowadays becomes to be really very actual and I can say with the great sureness that I met lots of guys whose partners didn't want to be a father at all. I would like to say that in your situation it is possible simple to speak together with your partner.. Yeah.. Sit and have serious conversation about it.. If he stands on himself, you should think over, do you need such a partner or not??

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 9:14 pm

it is hard when such things happen. if he does not want it then you really have a problem in your family or in you relations, i do not tell you that it is so serious or something like that but you shall understand that it may cause you really lots of problems in relations and you may have lots of them, of course if your partner just needs time then it is alright but i think that is he would never want then you just waste your time on him and nothing would be as before. you will not be satisfied in relations and i think that you will make your partner angry with it, but of course it is your chance just to try.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:43 pm

Look, I see clearly that you are having not the easiest time of te life... but on the other hand, it is also about the ability to have the look at something that is inside of you. and your partner! Did you have the thoughts that MAYBE he really does not want it at all?! He may be simply not interested and therefore, all the talks around make him be sick of it... it is the pity, I know about it, but still. on the other hand, if you able to convince yourself that the desire is truly mutual so then just make the appointment with the manager of the clinic who will consult you. The VIP package is the safest one!

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:38 am

Good morning dudes))))) How are you feeling today?? Are you ready to have a nice talk together with me today? I want to start with the thing that children are always fantastic and I have no words how to describe my attitude to children. Jeff you know I think that your partner will be ready for children but not now. you see that nowadays he has some problems with his work and to tell the truth i think that he wants nothing now and I understand him. You should wait a little bit and I am sure that in a time you will not need to convince your partner to it

Emre

Postby Emre » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:23 pm

it is very hard situation and i know it from my own experience. i had very similar situation when the partner did not want to have children but I am really thankful to him that he decided to change his mind and we actually did it together, of course he was not completely against and that is why we did that but you know still it was hard for me to do it because i wanted the child so much and i could not find possible arguments to make him sure that he also wants or something like that and that is why it was hard but in general everything was really good and he changed his opinion. i am thankful to everyone for that.

Greg

Postby Greg » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:54 am

Hello everybody!!!! My dear friend I really understand your situation and your problem because as I have read a lot of facts about it I can say that there are lots of such couples who have a lot of problems because one of partners doesn't want to have a baby. I have read that lots of you wrote about time for partner. What can I say about it.. I support the idea of other people that it would be really good to give your partner some time to understand what he wants from this life.

Odin

Postby Odin » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:15 pm

i think that it is your problem and no one would be able to help you with it and you shall know it.i do not know anything about you. f you try your best then I think that you would be able to make your partner sure that you need to go to the next level of your relations and have a child but of course there are some cases when you would not be able to do it and you shall accept it. Maybe for you and your partner it would be better without the child and you shall understand it. But I do not know. i hope that you will think about some possible way out. i wish you good luck and i am sure that everything would be good.

Kris5

Postby Kris5 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:54 pm

it can be very hard and i think that even stressful and you shall know it. t is really very big problem and of course they do not know whether they would be able to find the perfect way out of the problem or not but in general i can tell you that they shall do it and they shall try to do their best in order to find the real way out of the problem and i think that it would be really right. i hope that if you want to have the child and your partner does not want then you shall try your best to make him want the child as well. hope that everything would be good and you would not worry.

Linkoln

Postby Linkoln » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:20 pm

i do not know whether it will help you or not but you can try . i do not think that it is possible that they will spoil something and of course it is very unpleasant. you know you cannot all the time do it and i think that you know and you realize it. but of course you shall try your est and i think that you would be able to succeed and everything would be alright, you shall just know it and you shall think about it. the support of the parents is very important and you know i am sure that you will do it, just think about it and everything would be perfect. hope for tht and pray for that.

Return to “Surrogacy”