Topic of inspiration

GordanoBruno

Re: Topic of inspiration

Postby GordanoBruno » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:57 pm

Hello guys! How are you today . On nice weather outside.... it's really very good that you decided to share this information with us. I congratulate you and wish you good luck success. Let your little one you are happy with your smile. Surrogacy is a wonderful opportunity to become parents. I am very glad that in a world of many new technologies which give us the opportunity to become parents!!!!! :mrgreen:

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:55 pm

Hi there! My congratulations, now you are on the new level of your relations and life understanding, because children really change everything. This is also great that you want to support those, who want to have a surrogacy , but hesitate a lot. All have the reasons to do , or not to have it, some really don't have enough money, or they think so( Thanks again for sharing your happy-end story)))

Capitan America

Postby Capitan America » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:44 am

hi there) really the topic to be inspired! And no matter if you are a parent of your own child or adopted one! This is really stunnig. We 've just monitored the information on the website of the Panax Centre and watched the photos of the happy parents. This is so great to be a parent and raise your baby))) Feel his weight in your arms and understand that he loves you)

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:44 pm

i think that it is really very good that you share this information, i think that it would be really very helpful for all the people and i think that you understand what i am talking about. in general i can tell you that if you think that it would be hard then i think that you shall not worry about it too much, i think that you are not the first person who faces those difficulties and that is why you will be able to overcome them, i think that it is not too hard and it is not something really special. in general i can tell you that it is your life and i think that you understand that you the ruler of your life. good luck

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:59 pm

my congratulations once again and absolutelly agree with the previous user! This is the type of things that should be shared with to inspire others and show that everything is possible in this life ang surrogacy is really ok! And after it you get absolutellyy normal child that should be taken care of and loved! inspire us more) :)

Fouad

Postby Fouad » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:32 pm

hi everybody there! Congratulations!! Having a child is such a great thing and this little sunshine inspires everybody around) We also passed a surrogacy and now have ne-year old princess that makes us happy every day and i'm really happy that we passed through this experience! Wish everybody to have the same positive result!

Mert

Postby Mert » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:42 pm

i know that for many people it is really an inspiration and i hope thta it will help a lot of people to become better and to have children, i think that it is very important. you shall not be afraid of anything and you shall not worry what other people would tell you about it, i think that you shall worry only about what you want to do with it and whether you want to become the parent it is your life and your choice and you shall make the right one. i hope that you will be a good parent and you would teach your child only good tings, and to respect other people and their choice it is important.

David7

Postby David7 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:30 pm

i can tell you that i am happy for yu and you shall continue inspiring people, i think that you will do it. for many guys it is very needed information and you understand it. i think that you wait for this very much and you wanna see your baby. of course i understand that you are afraid , i think that all guys who have gone through that were afraid of this moment but you know with the time you get used to it and you stop worrying about everything , you just take it easy and everything goes in a normal way, that is why you shall just get prepared. if other guys want to have the child then they shall not lose time.

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Thu May 04, 2017 7:10 pm

Amazing...just stunning that we, in the time of the total misunderstanding, we all still have those people, who are able to give the inspiration, who are definitely ready to cheer up and show the right way to choose. Thank you for the help! but it is gonna be vital not for me...for lots and lots of couples, who are still trying to figure out what type of the parenting and the path to it to choose. :geek: I believe also that parenting is the most priceless thing in the whole world...do you agree?! I hope so... Would like to wish everyone and everybody a good time and inspiration, lots of happiness and right gay surrogacy clinic!

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 12:26 pm

Thank you so so much... of course, it is possible to wait for you the normal advice, because you have already gone through all stages, from the very very earliest one, the initial, when you are OLY started to consider the possibility of having the baby, to the very last, when you have been in the seemingly constant waiting for the moment of the birth of the baby... ;) how hard, but worth all of it, I can not even imagine...! Really feel amazingly grateful to your help, because it means really a lot to me to stay motivated and able to follow latest changes... keep us update on the growth of your son...

Return to “Surrogacy”