Previous experience

DANIEL

Re: Previous experience

Postby DANIEL » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:22 pm

Vegas, it was my last boyfriend, before my partner, with whom I am now, and can say that he was the worst. I never liked to break up with quarrels and negative emotions, but this was exception... I wish no one met such guy in his life, because as it turned out - it is awful. Yes, there are a lot of such people, who are like a leech, they choose a person with whom it would be comfortable, and very often they don't have any feelings to him. So this was my case :evil:

Miles

Postby Miles » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:25 pm

Sometimes we need to have that kind of people in our lives - to learn to appreciate people with better characters. Some people do not value those ones who love them, until they are going to experience what does it mean to be neglected and despised. I can not say that I ever was that way, but I know people who were. Some of them were taught good life lessons - and then they said thanks to these "leeches" they met in their lives. Not right to their faces, of course, but in our talks, you know - when they evaluated all the things happened in their lives and people who took the major parts in it.

DANIEL

Postby DANIEL » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:48 pm

Gregory, I agree with Miles in this situation. We all have to have such people, yes, this is our past,it may be happy or not, but anyway - these mistakes are our mistakes, this is our experience, we have to go through this way not to repeat in future. I also was afraid, if you read my story, i also thought that all my dreams crushed with that guy, but now - I am happy, I have another life, as you, so appreciate every moment, and don't be afraid) You have already risked, so risk again, and you will have a happy and full family ;)

Elvis

Postby Elvis » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:37 pm

Here you are friends))I have not some experience but I would like to tel you about the experience of my friends!!They used this website http://panaxcenter.com and you know guys.They achieved their dream!Now they are happy parents!!Their legal team ensures that your parental rights are affirmed and protected. All the time they monitor legal and procedural developments around the world that affect our LGBT IPs pursuing surrogacy.If you choose Panax Center to assist you, you can rest assured you will be in reliable and reputable hands every step of the way. Your personal manager will be able to provide you with advice and guidance as you research all options available to you during this unique process!You should try it!!

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:19 am

Hello dudes!!)) how are you today?? Are you in a good mood for our conversation today?? I hope yes)) you know I understand your situation.. And I would like to agree with James that it will never come back but it can leave in your head and prevents you from being happy! So, everything is right in your hands. If you want to live in you past but not in your present, then you'll always have doubts. But if you want to be happy, you should let it go. And I also agree that you should share your worried and doubts with your partner. He is your second half and he has the right to know it! Of course, it is difficult to trust people, but without trust ..Really good comment, I have nothing to add.

Boni

Postby Boni » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:26 pm

you know i am really surprised because of it and i think that it is a real problem and you shall not think about him. you shall understand what i mean.i do not understand what he wanted from you and i think that it is very bad, he had the child with the other guy and with you, what for. i think that it is really very hard and i think that i do not even imagine what you are feeling. but i think that if you want to have the other life ten you shall just forget about him, i thin that there ae a lot of good guys and i am sure that you will be happy and will have a child with the other guy.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:31 pm

Hi guys! A very complex topic to discuss!I think you should gain strength and release the past! Letting go of your fear and be happy with your boyfriend. I congratulate you and wish you strength and patience! The child brings into our life happiness and love. Child gives us the meaning of life! I wish you love and success! Let your partner and you will become parents. I agree with you that surrogacy is a wonderful opportunity to become parents! ;) :) :D

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:47 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!! :twisted: :twisted: I am glad to write here on this gay friendly website for you!!!I am an active user of this website and I would like to say guys that I am very interested in always we disscus here.I would like to say that unfortunately I have no experience if we speak about previous experience...But I know that thanks for one wonderful surrogate agency they got a chance to be parents!!And I think that in the nearest I will have such experience in the nearest time!!Because I ma also going to become a father!

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:01 pm

Hi guys! How are you today? How are you? Oh what a difficult topic to discuss! if you want to be happy, you have to let him go. And I also agree that you need to share your worries and doubts with your partner. He is your other half and he has a right to know it! Of course, it's hard to trust people, but without trust it is impossible to live happily. Sometimes, trust is even more important than love! ;) ;) ;)

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:14 pm

Hello guys! How are you today? How are you doing??? Today very good weather! Very sad story, all of us were betrayed. All of us know these feelings! I understand that you are hurt and scared. But you must live, you must love and respect!!! Life is very short, we need to appreciate every moment in life. To love, to seek his native and beloved man! I wish you to find your pure and true love! :mrgreen:

Return to “Surrogacy”