Previous experience

Newton

Re: Previous experience

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:03 pm

i do not know what to tell you about it, but you know i think that you shall search here on this website and you may also find the agency in the internet and i think that you will find the best agency for you. of course you shall vsiit them and i think that only in such way you would be able to find something suitable. that is what i can tell you about it. i have heard that here people are talking about biodads agency, i am not really familiar with it but you know i think that you shall try to visit it and maybe it would b good for you, wish you good luck my dear friend. thank you for your attention.

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Thu May 04, 2017 8:25 pm

I am deeply sorry to hear such kind of the story...! ohh, dear Lord, how can that happened to you?! I still slightly imagine that it is really was so, that you was not able to take care of the future and see the "wrong" person in the partner... the selfish bastard, that was he is! but, let's just skip this sad page of your life. I am sure you will have the delighted pages to write in the personal history... :!: and as a matter of fact, I also really interested in the opportunity to make it all seem better to you. take every negative experience as the lesson, and be wiser next time, not to make the NEXT time to happen.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 10:14 am

ohhh are you serious... :?: :!: :oops: what a sad and depressing story to hear, basically, I am really kind of shocked because of it....I am not even able to tell you how will it be later on and in addition, I would also be super frustrated after all... but you have the power, the inner strength... just please, never forget that you have the ability to go further into the life and you haver the bright future... after all, you are not the one who will be really upset about some negative troubles of the life, i relations, you will get the priceless experience out of it, I am totally sure.,,! have a look at this surrogacy clinic - http://panaxcenter.com maybe this is going to be the way out for you.

Simson

Postby Simson » Mon May 15, 2017 7:27 am

So of course I have previous experience and to tell the truth I am happy that I have chosen it!!!! I am aware of that network and I would like to agree with you that the main benefit of this clinic is prices, they are really affordable. The other thing is that you needn't to seek a surrogate mother for your future baby. This clinic has a wide base of donors and surrogate mothers. And the last and really important thing is that this clinic can guarantee you 100% of positive results..It is really good idea to choose this agency believe me.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri May 19, 2017 3:46 pm

you have to make the simple, but hard at the same time task!!! you have to release the past with incident from your mind, just to leave it and life the free life..! of course, a lot of people are making stupid thing against the back, but you know, if to take all of it into the life we are living, it will be amazingly hard. To be honest, I do not see any other kind of the possibility to have the baby in your case, but to still look for the right candidate.. for the really loving, carrying, truthful man... :) you have to make your own deal, not to be seriously and constantly concentrated on the one thing all over again.

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 9:09 pm

i know that sometimes it is very hard to forget about your previous experience and you are afraid of it but i think that you shall not worry about it, you shall stay strong and then ou will see how your world changes and how you become better, i think that you know what i am talking about and i hope that you agree with me about that. in general i can tell you that you shall think about the future only and do not concentrate on your past, it plays aver important role and it is actually very important and i think that you understand what i am talking about. wish you good luck in your future.

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:47 pm

Gosh, you have gone through the tough example, I am telling you it is really sick to have been so a liar to you!!! to anyone! the lie he had was just awful and I can not believe that someone on Earth could have done it to you... :oops: :oops: sorry, but i was shocked... if to put aside all the shock I had after reading the honest and sincere post you have lefty, we can start to have the wise look at the current situation... :geek: dear fined, you have some serious trust issues towards your new life partner, but you know, as a matter of fact, you can not trust anyone but yourself! understand this fact and you will be free inside.

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 am

Have a nice day today dudes!! How are you feeling today?? adoption or surrogacy??? My previous experience is adoption but I can say without any words that both if these methods are fantastic. But I used adoption because I knew more advantages of adoption rather than surrogacy motherhood. But I am not against surrogate program and all these agencies because a lot of my friends referred there.. So that's why I can suggest you this resource http://panaxcenter.com/ .my friends used it and they recommend. I support both of these in any case. And I want to repeat this road.

Greg

Postby Greg » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:32 am

Nice to greet all of you here today))) How did you spend your weekends ???was everything okey??? I hope yes guys)) Gregory I really understand what you mean ...frankly speaking I also was in the same situation a lot of years ago. So I was disappointed in that boy and after him I didn't trust anyone.. It was horrible.. But with the great sureness I can say that if you feel that there is your person and you love him so you should be sure in this person, but in any case you should pay attention to this person.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:21 am

People I wish you to have a fantastic and sunny day today)))) :mrgreen: be happy)))) I must say that of course I had experience in surrogacy motherhood. One year ago, surrogate mother gave the birth for my little son. Oh these feelings are still unforgettable and I have a smile on my face when I think about it. You know dudes, we decided to be parents because we both love children and being married we understood that in our two member family someone is absent. We really wanted to have children and that's why we refered to this agency http://panaxcenter.com/

Return to “Surrogacy”