Opponents

DANIEL

Opponents

Postby DANIEL » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:03 am

We know that there are some people in every country, in every city I would say, that can't accept not only gay couples, but also surrogacy. Opponents of surrogacy fear of malpractice children transformation into the likeness of goods, creating a situation where the rich will be able to hire women for bearing their descendants. Many feminists believe that this practice is exploitation of women and religious leaders believe that this is immoral trend that undermines the sanctity of marriage and the family. We all have a right to speak, to express out thoughts, but do you agree with them? I heard that the number of couples who used the sorrogacy in recent years becomes bigger and bigger, but I don't think that this fact can change our society in some way...

Ryan

Re: Opponents

Postby Ryan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:21 am

Hey guys!!) I am glad to write here again)) :ugeek: :mrgreen: Best wishes for all of you here today)) What are you doing today guys?? Sooo.. I also have heard that opponents of surrogacy fear of malpractice children transformation into the likeness of goods, creating a situation where the rich will be able to hire women for bearing their descendants. I know that many feminists believe that this practice is exploitation of women and religious leaders believe that this is immoral trend that undermines the sanctity of marriage and the family..but unfortunately I also don't believe that it will change our society!!

Jim2

Postby Jim2 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:31 pm

i do not know why people can not accept it , ou know for me it is really strange and i think that i would not be able to understand them,i think that this fact would always be strange for me and i do not think that it is normal. why not to accept surrogacy, if you do not understand and accept gays then it is your right but if you do not accept surrogacy it is really weird. i think that it is the right of al people. there are a lot of people who can not have children and they do not have the other way out. of course they also want to know what it is like to be the parent, and enjoy this period. that is what i think about it.

Boni

Postby Boni » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:18 pm

i think that it is really impossible to change your society and i think that you understand what i mean. i think that it is really normal and i think that you shall understand it. you shall just accept it and do not worry about it. i think that there are a lot of people who do not accept surrogacy and who do not accept us, i think that it is life and we shall just take it easy. it is normal and i do not even think about it anymore, it is life and everything happens. if you know that you accept it and you want it then nobody shall interest you. wish you good luck and hope that you will listen to me.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:53 pm

Hi guys! A very good topic for discussion!!! I heard the news. This is indeed true, in the world there are many people who are against surrogacy! Many believe that this is wrong. Many believe that this abuse of children into the likeness of the product, creating a situation where the rich will be able to hire women to bear their children. Many feminists believe that this practice is an exploitation of women. I believe that a bad opinion will always exist! In the world, a lot still needs to change... before we can understand! ;) :( :?

Bredford

Postby Bredford » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:02 pm

well yes i now that there are a lot o them but you know i do not understand them really and i do not want to understand them, for me it is really strange, why they shall worry about it. of course can understand the fact that they do not like surrogacy but the shall not tell everyone about it and scream it on the every corner, i think that you understand what i mean and you shall understand it as well. in general i can tell you that you shall be your opinion and you shall stick to it and do not think about those who tell you other things wish you good luck ad everything the best, hope that you will listen to me.

ANdreF37

Postby ANdreF37 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:56 pm

Hello guys! how are you today? How are you? Yes, in many people's lives that bring pain and suffering! Their opinion can hurt and offend! I think it's really impossible to change society! Many people in the world who are against the adoption of children by gay couples! It is considered debauchery. I think there are many people who do not accept surrogacy and who would not, I think that this is life and we should just take it easy. this is normal, and I don't even think about it, this is life and anything can happen. ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:49 am

Here you are my dear guys!!)) how are you doing today guys?? Are you in a good mood today for our conversation?? I hope so)) I am more than agree with you Daniel that opponents of surrogacy fear of malpractice children transformation into the likeness of goods, creating a situation where the rich will be able to hire women for bearing their descendants. I also know that many feminists believe that this practice is exploitation of women and religious leaders believe that this is immoral trend that undermines the sanctity of marriage and the family.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:14 pm

Hi all! How are you today? Swami I agree we all have the right to speak, to Express thoughts!!!! For each of us it is very important, because we need to Express your opinion! I think it's really impossible to change society!!!! This is true, in the world there are many people who are against surrogacy! Many believe that it is wrong. Many believe that the violence children in the likeness of the goods.... We have to beat strong! :mrgreen:

Newton

Postby Newton » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:10 pm

i think that it is a natural thing and you shall not even think about it, of course a lot of people worry about it and for them it is a real problem but i do not see the purpose of it and i think that you realise me. it is not useful and i think that you shall think only about yourself. it is your life and your parenting, and i think that no one has the chance to spoil your happiness and i think that you understand me. i wish you good luck and i hope that you would be a good parent and you shall never bother abut stupid people who put their noses not in their business. that is it.

Return to “Surrogacy”